bands with flawless discographies

Yes. Same with Dead Can Dance. The most overrated shit on this board next to doom metal and Manilla Road
LOL Suuuure.

I already heard Dead Can Dance so I was wondering whether or not it was the same. Kind of disappointing that it is but whatever.

Definitely, they're a posterchild of in-crowd non-metal-for-metalheads, second maybe only to Dead Can Dance.

Okay. I'll start listening to J-pedo music so I can be diffurnt.

Yes. Same with Dead Can Dance. The most overrated shit on this board next to doom metal and Manilla Road

You don't even like non-metal outside of hard rock, so your opinion is of limited value.

Reactions: CiG
Swans are a frontrunner of non metal shit metalheads severely overrate.

I like both the albums with the rabbits on the cover but their names escape me at the moment because im fairly drunk. Other than that, they're pretty whatever.

White Light from the Mouth of Infinity (one of the best album names ever) and Love of Life. The former is excellent. The later is solid, but not one of their greatest moments.

Swans are pretty well liked by a lot of metal fans, so I've noticed. Wouldn't call them 'hipster fodder' or 'in crowd,' but then again that complaint is fucking nonsense to begin with. If you like a band you like a band, fuck adding that baggage to it.

Reactions: Serjeant Grumbles
For the record I don't mind some Swans, not exactly high on my priority list and I can't help but notice that quite literally every person that's ever ranted about Swans to me/recommended them to me has been a thrift store lurking, blue/red/pink/green haired, awkward SJW, personality disorder collecting hipster, but there you have it.

They do have their moments.

I first discovered Swans on M-A in a "What non-metal do you listen to" thread. Everyone loved them. Same time I discovered Dead Can Dance and Ozric Tentacles. Two out of three isn't bad, nothing wrong with in-crowd as long as it's not shit.

Also you almost have like every Revelation album there is now am I wrong?

This might be controversial and obviously not bad =/= flawless but I don't think Nile have one bad album.