bands with flawless discographies

Nails music is pretty great but i still have no reason why they dont play past the 3 minute mark more often
theyre very interesting but waiting forever for a fucking 20 minute album is tiresome

Coroner were the first band to come to my mind for this topic.
Yep I was about to post Coroner. Most people here hate Grin though.
I think I was a bit disappointed when I listened to it for the first couple of times, because most songs were slower than the stuff on their first four albums and some of them also seemed a bit too repetitive/boring to me, but my opinion obviously has changed, because "Grin" has become my most-played Coroner-album.

I love every Anacrusis album and have ranked all of them at all possible spots at various points.
While I can't say that I "love" every Anacrusis album, I'd still say I like them all sufficiently to mention them here.

Other choices are:
Madder Mortem
Hexenhaus (I'm a bit hesitant with this choice, because their debut, which is still one of my overall favourite Thrash Metal albums, got far more spins from me than any of their other three albums, but after listening to them again, they are still good enough to include this band here.)
Mortillery (While I was a bit disappointed by "Shapeshifter" after the first spins, it seems it has now grown on me, so I like it about as much as its two predecessors.)

Reactions: Satanstoenail
Six Feet Under

I put the gat to your face and blast
Blow your fuckin face off, rock you with the
Sawed-off, blow guts all over your bitch
Leave your stankin in a six foot ditch
Run up in your house with a tek out
Duct tape your spouse with a gun in her mouth
Smack your Kids up you think I give a fuck
I'll call the fuckin pigs on myself
Barricade the black with the ATF
I don't give a fuck bitch I pray for death
Grab your little girl by the neck
Bust her in the chest
And throw her on the lawn
Call CNN it's on, get this on TV
The last one's for me
Aim with the pipe down dead in my head
And squeeze
Leave the whole wall red

Reactions: The Ozzman
The fact that "I'll kill all the haters" is a line from Six Feet Under makes me want to put my fist through a wall.

Do it and I'll take a photo for an album cover.
I probably would but come on, man. This is the metal genre. The genre in which the corpse of a man who blew his brains out is an album cover. I'm sure an album cover of a guy punching a hole in a wall already exists somewhere. :lol: