Bands you dont like

Originally posted by Soul of Ice
Time to start the hate, but please give reasons rather than "cause they are gay"

Vanden Plas - whiny emo prog. music gets boring to me after a few listens

Would you like some cheese with your whine?
musicboohoo.gif

Manowar
In Flames
Metallica
Ulver
Black Sabbath
Pantera
Paradise Lost
(and probably a lot more)

Because their old stuff were good...and they decided to throw it away with their new crap.

EDIT: I just thought of more. :lol:

Hate Eternal (YOU GUYS JUST SUCK)
Berzerker (FUCKING SLIPKNOT WANNABES)
Dillinger Escape Plan (DUMB WANKERS!)

Don't know what to write here... so many fuckin' boring bands...!!

Marylin Manson
Any nu-metal bands
Cradle of Filth
Dimmu Borgir
Sepultura (a shame to Brazil)
Pain of Salvation
Destiny (new Falconer's singer's from this band!! Mourning for Mathias Blad!)

I'm really outta ideas now...

Arch Enemy, sorry I can't fucking stand this band.

In Flames, and all their clones.

I'll save myself writing a load of bands and just say, EVERY SINGLE POWER METAL/POWER PROG BAND with the exception of Symphony X and DT, and on slight occasion Blind Guardian.

Pantera

That is basiclly it, I don't really hate many bands, I just stay clear of certain genres of metal.

Having mentioned all of these bands...there is one big difference. They are all making music professionally while all of us posting on this message board are at home playing with ourselves sans recording contracts.

I'm sure my wife wishes I had half of the talent that some of these bands do so I would stop playing here at home:headbang:

They are a band formed by swedes (the main man being guitarrist Mattias Ia. Eklundh or something like that :lol: ) weird band with insane guitar work, Mattias is also a guest guitarrist in the band Soilwork (he played on all their albums) if you want more info check out their webpage (or ask Soul Of Ice :lol: )

Website