Bands you feel are underrated

Sotajumala...Death Metal Finland owns.

This poster speaks the inalienable truth.

Also, I agree that KSE are not able to be underrated due to the exposure they already have. They may not be well-liked here (hell, I am like the last standard bearer of metalcore defense here a lot of the time, and I don't like them at all...) but that doesn't mean elsewhere there are not tons of people going ZOMG HOWARD JONEZ!!!111!!!

Underrated by who?

You could make a point that Killswitch Engage is underrated by this metal community. They certainly don't have a small fan base though...

They are the exact opposite of underrated. Not only do they suck, they have a very large fan base.

Die.

Surely you jest. How exactly are they underrated?

See the bottom of this post

Hang thyself.

Killswitch Engage are one of the worst bands in the history of bad bands

Kill yourselves

Underrated by who?

You could make a point that Killswitch Engage is underrated by this metal community. They certainly don't have a small fan base though...

WE HAVE A WINNAR!!!

KsE doesn't suck. That is the band that really got me into metal, so I'm a huge fanboi of theirs.

Some more:
Katatonia
Pelican (no one ever talks about this band)
Illdisposed

Die.

See the bottom of this post

Kill yourselves

WE HAVE A WINNAR!!!

KsE doesn't suck. That is the band that really got me into metal, so I'm a huge fanboi of theirs.

Some more:
Katatonia
Pelican (no one ever talks about this band)
Illdisposed
I really like Lamb of God, which seems to be disliked by most of the metal community. They didn't get me into metal though...

It doesn't matter, the band's huge. Not only do a lot of metal peeps like them, they're big with the indie-with-a-curious-interest-in-metal crowd. I know several people in my everyday life that like Pelican or at least know who they are but would have no fucking clue who Profanatica or Gorguts are.

edit: should have used quotes...this is in response to The Ozzman.

Pantera
Metallica
Slayer
Black Sabbath
Megadeth
Judas Priest
Motorhead
Opeth
Lamb of God
Led Zeppelin

I'm just trying to be funny. I'm bored.

It doesn't matter, the band's huge. Not only do a lot of metal peeps like them, they're big with the indie-with-a-curious-interest-in-metal crowd. I know several people in my everyday life that like Pelican or at least know who they are but would have no fucking clue who Profanatica or Gorguts are.

edit: should have used quotes...this is in response to The Ozzman.

ok, i got it