bands you just HATE!

By the way, I don't really feel that I hate bands/artists either. It's not like I start a anti Backstreet Boys fan club. I just stay away from their material. If I turn on the radio or Mtv and I see them, I just change the channel and doesn't think about it anymore.
A song I feel that needs to be mentioned is Missy Elliot's "Get your freak on". For what I can come up with right now, it's probably the worst song I've EVER heard!!!! It's of course hard to say which song is the worst I've heard, as I tend to remember the good things rather than the bad, but that song is what comes to mind when I think of worst song ever! I got tired of it after I've heard 2 seconds of it the first time I heard it!

i hate band that dont play music cuz they love to play. all the'se britney spears likes drive me insane cuz they dont like what they do.

A real artist livin' for music, and loving what he do deserve all my respect, even if i dont like is music. For these one i just dont listen there music.

but all the shitty boysband an pompom gilr singin made me sick. i wish i could stop all the computer during a britney show, and we could here is real voice.

OOOOOOOH boy......

Korn

Limp Bizkit (Fred Durst is the worst!), I truly hate that band.

Slipknot (however that is spelled).

Any so called "Metal" band thats seems to rap instead of sing.

I hate all "Dog metal" bands (woof woof)

Van Halen (believe it or not)

I hate most of the bands that they play on the Metal channel (on digital cable) (woof woof, rap rap)

Creed

Aerosmith!!!

Lit

Nirvana (absolutely no talent whatsoever)

I hate really popular bands that seem to be popular even among the pop kids. (Metallica ect.)

I hate all rap music.

Linkin Park (rap rap)

Incubus (however that's spelled)

Nickleback

Motley Crue

Pantera (woof woof)

Disturbed (woof woof)

And I hate all new bands that seem to just pop out of nowhere, bands who seemed to have just formed last week and now they're the biggest band on MTV.

bands who look like shite (dred locks, covered in tatoos, rings all over their faces, baggy pants, baggy shirts ect.)

All pop music

Lenny Kravits, Sevendust, and Bob Marley!!!

That SLUT Sheniah Twain (however you spell that)

And the Rolling Stones!!!!!:puke:

Originally posted by Nick Inch Nails
Am I the only one here appalled by the general ignorance displayed on this thread?
You mean pointless bashing instead of constructive bashing?

I mean people dismissing bands by their clothing, record label, vocal style. And how can you HATE a band? If you don't like the music don't listen to it. Its hardly doing YOU any harm. And half the time your hatred is towards the artist when it should be directed towards the record label who made the whole album. Most pop groups/"singers" are mindless naieve reocrd company puppets who don't understand what they're doing.

Originally posted by Nick Inch Nails
I mean people dismissing bands by their clothing, record label, vocal style. And how can you HATE a band? If you don't like the music don't listen to it. Its hardly doing YOU any harm. And half the time your hatred is towards the artist when it should be directed towards the record label who made the whole album. Most pop groups/"singers" are mindless naieve reocrd company puppets who don't understand what they're doing.
I agree with you that you should dismiss a band/artist by their clothing and stuff like that. The vocal is a little different though. When I started getting into stuff harder than Slayer I hated the vocal, but I got used to it, but if you simply can't stand i.e. Chuck Schuldinger's vocal and you simply can't get used to it and you think it ruins all of Death's music, there's really nothing you can do about it.
I can't write more, I have to go watch a film.

I forgot one!!! I also hate The Police!:lol:

Ok, I probably don't really HATE most of that stuff I mentioned. But, like most other Megadeth fans, I really, truly, honestly, HATE Limp Bizkit! :cool:

And Korn...

And Motley Crue....

But most of the others just really, really get on my nerves. Like Van Halen, and the Police.

And I don't care what all of you guys say!!! Those bands that look like shite really really suck!!! They're ugly! They're nasty! They look dirty and stinky!! They need to take a bath and lose the greasy dred locks!
I'm a young girl, and I like clean, good looking guys with PRETTY hair, who knows how to dress and looks sexy in TIGHT jeans!!! NOT baggy! TIGHT!!!
Isn't there any other girls out there that agree? We like handsome guys!!! We like to see guys wearing clothes that FIT!

So all of you guys reading this, remember: Girls like clean guys!!!!!!!!:mad:

Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden

I HATE
Cradle of Filth
Dimmu borgir
Eminem(that guy is such a ned)
all pop music,hip hop, soul,bla bla bla
i could go on for ages but i wont.

All nu-metal (Flaw, Drowning Pool, Linkin Park, Skrape, Disturbed, Glassjaw)

I would like to disembowel the members of Creed and Nickelback.

Fuck anything Christian or country.

And the worst of them all is that R&B whining-for-pussy music----------They can't play instruments and they all sing that wooooaaaaaooooaiiiiuuuuuuuaa--o--ooo shit! Goddamn that shit sux!:devil:

ah I have a few and I'm sure they will upset some hehe.

Nile - for their overrated style which I find totaly boring and nothing special, as for their drummer 17bps is impressive but all he does is blast its quite boring compared to the technical skills of drummers like Flo from Cryptopsy/Black Cloud.

Borethrone - purley for their later stuff earlier Darkthrone was good but recently they have let themselves down.

Dork Funforall - for moving towards the poseur type black metal of likes of Cradle Of Fags with their later albums.

Cradle Of Fags - for producing complete and utter rubbish that is supposed to be black metal and wasting the talents of a legendary drummer (Adrian Erlandsson)

Gimperor - for their later releases, their music has become quite boring and does not compare to the likes of Setherial or Summoning. Also for making idiots like Mortiis famous.

Cannibal Corpse - purely because of George Fisher and his lack of respect towards Corpse fans in london. Cannibal Corpse on a whole have become rather boring since the departure of Barnes.

Slayer - for their hypocritical views on nu metal they claim to hate it and I have witnessed them stand up against nu metal and punk at a signing but then King goes and plays with bands like Sum 41.

Decapitation - for producing the complete and utter rubbish they call a second album after producing quality of Winds Of Creation.

Soilwork - for going mainstreamish and going weak after their earlier stuff was quite brutal although not a total hatred for them, they should go back to their earlier days.

They are the main ones although rap and nu metal is on my hate list to.