bands you just HATE!

first two hammerfall's are good.

i hate slipknot, coal chamber, phish, grateful dead. pantera, down, viking crown, eibon, most roadrunner stuff, theater of tragedy, sins of thy beloved and all other so called romantic goth crap shit posing as doom. tristania and the like.

Tool, I don't care what anyone says, Maynard is one shitty lead singer, all he does is vociferate and prance around, also, Jones is a terrible guitarist, especially compared to the great Yngwie Johann Malmsteen or Michael Schenker, I have nothing but the upmost hatred and pity for any of you who consider Tool metal in the least, it's a shame my girlfriend loves Tool so much..arg...and Danny Carey, I'm really sick of him and people trying to pass him off as anything above a mediocre drummer, I mean even if Neal Peart taught him so much? if I got taught to play guitar by Yngwie Malmsteen instead of my cousin it wouldn't make a difference..it wouldn't make me legendary just because of the teacher....but the bassists ( name escapes me ) is descent

Fear Fuckery: I'll never consider them metal either, not Concrete, not Demanufacture, and as far as I'm concerned they give noise a bad name

Deicide: now I heard Glenn Benton hurts animals, which is only showing how deeply scared he is, I completely agree with " save an animal, kill a human " Animals are so peaceful and everything * note, I am not trying to pass off the animal thing as a fact, hence the I heard * and also the Christian Propaghanda he put in front of his Buffalo NY home in a terrible attempt at making the image that he was so evil that the Christians were detirmined to get him out of buffalo, and let's not forget when he { benton } said to the harmless fan " eat my shit, motherfucker " and after the Memphis Tennesee show, from what I've heard, his first words after the show was " where's my money? " Also, an aquaintence of mine, and probably one of the biggest Manowar fans told me a friend of his slept with Benton, and he has genital warts

System of a Down: First off, Rage Against The Machine sucks, second, RATM impersonators suck even worse, I really can't stand the guitarist, and people who think he plays " math riffs " he is the most untalented guitarist I can think off, and as for Serj, his squelches and and screams are just vomitously pathetic, not metal, not music, and clueless about politics, Zach De Le Rocha must be spinning in his grave..wait..he's still alive..piffles

Slipknot: Need I elaborate? I think not..

Hatebreed: I can't believe people try to pass off this psuedocore band as metal, or hardcore for that matter, possibly the noisiest bunch of noisemakers if I ever heard noise, and people say " they've been around before nu metal existed " or bullshit like that, and for that I could say: falseness has been around before any of your fetuses were in your mothers womb

Faith No More: This battle for me has been faught over many times, all I could think of for them is the first nu metal band, which nu metal might I add is not a legitimate sub genre of metal, I mean Mike Patton raps for fuck sakes, I have yet to hear of a metal band with rap influences ( no, I won't call 'Mojo or Candaria metal )

Mushroomhead: another bullshit nu metal band, which mushroomhead patrons try to pass off as metal because of their existance dating back to 1993, doesn't matter, still nu metal, still garbage in the form of digital audio, emit genocidal toxins to the shroom army.

Korn: Started the manifesto of pop rock trying to be passed off as metal, and about the pathetic sad little life the waste of a vaginal extraction John Davis had, all he does is whine about it" I'm just a faggot!! " yes John, you are. ** not fucking metal **

The Beatles: Well..I don't necesarrily hate them..along with Pink Floyd and Tool are the 3 most over rated bands known to my existance

In Flames: Nothing like seeing an okay band turn nu metal ( yeah, you heard me )

Eminem and ICP: Once again, no need to elaborate

Carpathian Forest: * snores *

Mudvayne: I can't believe people put this band in the talented pile, Kud sucks and his gargaling really gives me the impression that he has a penis stuck down his esophagus and is struggling vocally to depart it, and I've had people tell me Ryknow is as good of a bassist as Steve Harris ( Iron Maiden )..if I was told that in real life I'd have to slap them, and the drummer's just another nu metal drummer clone, and the guitarist, if could even be called that, is same as the drummer

Static X: industo-nu-garbage..nuff said

Ill Nino: the name alone puts them on the list, but the rap vocals drive me bonkers

Brujeria: beaner-core which belongs buried in mexican sand

last but not least:

Marylin Manson: If I wanted to see such a macabre hermophrodite I'd watch a Michael Jackon tape, it's really sad when people try and pass this gonnorheal cow off as anything above soulless manufactured noise for invading small incapable minds, I really can't wait for the Manson era to be over and for him to be suffering in a conflagration of HIV infested sperm

Other bands: Dry Kill Logic, Downer, Sinch, Adema, Hoobastank, Mr. Bungle, Dillilger Escape Plan, Fantomas, Tomahawk, Killswitch Engage, Bongzilla, Agrophobic Nosebleed, Eyehategod, and any other nu metal or stoner noise

What's all this crap with "This isn't metal and this isn't metal!"?? If you ask me Korn, Coal Chamber, Slipknot and loads of other stuff is metal. It's nu-metal, but that's still metal! It seems like they can't be considered metal just because you don't like them! I don't like any nu-metal, but I still consider it metal! I don't like Cannibal Corpse, but I still consider it metal! And so on, and so on!
"I have nothing but the upmost hatred and pity for any of you who consider Tool metal in the least" - Posted by Diluvial_bloodshed
- You seem pretty smart hating people for what they're taste in music is like! I've said this a million times before, but EVERYBODY GOT DIFFERENT TASTE!!!!!!!!!!! A friend of mine also gets a little pissed if I don't like what he like (which I rarely does as he listens to nothing else but electronic crap and especially drum n' bass), but why? "I'll kill you, because you are not the same as me!!!" This could have been said by him to me, by Diluvial_bloodshed to anybody who likes Tool, by a muslim to a jew or by a West Ham supporter to a Manchester United supporter. This way you would have to wipe out the entire population of the earth, as no one are the same!
And about Beatles, Diluvial_bloodshed, I think you should check out the discussion we had earlier in this thread about them and maybe you would feel differently about them! Or maybe you should try seeking out other kinds of music than just metal. If you have tried this and you found nothing you liked that is fair. You don't control how you feel!

Okay, your oblivious to how stupid you are. I don't hate people for LIKING Tool, for one it's my girlfriend's favorite band, and the thing you misinterprate is you think I hate people for liking that ear-garbage, if you like Slipknot I could care less, but when you call them metal

Shall we make a poll and ask if people consider nu metal metal? even though nu metal isn't a good title for it, it could be better known as Aggro rock or mallcore or nu rock

Originally posted by Diluvial_bloodshed
Okay, your oblivious to how stupid you are. I don't hate people for LIKING Tool, for one it's my girlfriend's favorite band, and the thing you misinterprate is you think I hate people for liking that ear-garbage, if you like Slipknot I could care less, but when you call them metal

Shall we make a poll and ask if people consider nu metal metal? even though nu metal isn't a good title for it, it could be better known as Aggro rock or mallcore or nu rock
Okay, maybe I was a little hard on you, but it seemed to me that you more or less said that if people liked music you disliked they were morons and you wouldn't ever talk to them! Maybe I misinterpretered (if that's spelled right?) what you said, but it just seemed that way to me.
I don't like Slipknot, but I don't understand why people won't call them metal. Yeah, they're stupid for wearing masks and shit. Yeah, their music sucks, but so does some of Darkthrone's as well IMO. To me it seems like people won't call Slipknot metal because they sell loads of records, went no. 1 in the US, loads of kids who never listened to metal before went out and bought their records and so on! What makes a band metal to is how they sound and nothing more. Loads of speed, aggression, loads of distorted guitars, fast double bass drumming, ugly vocals and so on like Slipknot has (at least the stuff I've heard by them) makes them metal IMO! Pantera went to no. 1 with "Far beyond driven" - Hey they aren't metal!
Do a poll to see if nu-metal is considered metal here and most people will answer that it isn't - no doubt about that, but I think that's because loads of people here kind of think the way I described above (no offense to anyone). If there'e anyone here who likes nu-metal it's a minimum of people compared to those who don't. Maybe we could do a poll at a website for 60's rock, asking if Yes is rock and maybe most of the people would vote NO! Yes is progressive rock, but that doesn't mean they're not rock.
Some nu-metal may not be exactly metal. I haven't heard that much nu-metal, I usually change channel if it comes on, but to me Slipknot is metal. They may not sing about slaying dragons or Satan and shit, but I still think they're metal. If they're not metal, what is it then? Pop? Techno? Roman folk-music? Funk? Jazz? etc., etc.

Okay, Symphony - X sucks and so does Yngwie and Dream Theatre, all too technical and full of BS. Play with some feeling, guys.
Any "rock" or "metal" band with a DJ or MC, or with rap, r&b, or hip-hop rythyms. They are FAGGOTS, ANAL AVIATORS, CHILIDOG LOVERS !!!!! Eminem is the biggest ass-licker of all. I do not understand a white man wanting to be like a black man.
Okay, some of Robert Plant's live vocals suck, but without Led Zep, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath we would not have the great metal we have today. Also, later Rush, I do not like, but, "Caress Of Steel" is great prog metal!!!!

You Fucking Morons!!! Iron Maiden. Without Iron Maiden the most influential rock band of the late 70's early 80's was Def Leppard. You want to say rock would be a better place with that!!! Metallica was influnced by the New Wave Of British Heavy Metal, which included Iron Maiden amongst others. So Metallica would not have been quite the same.

Kiss - admittedly, they seem cheesy. But if you are only moderately appreciative of them and ever see them live, you will be blown away. They do promise the greatest rock show on earth, and give a hell of a lot to provide it (especially these days for those old fuckin geezers)!

I won't say I hate groups with singers that growl!!!! I just don't understand growling(duh). It seems as if they are hiding the poor lyrics behind poor vocals. If they had a good sounding, clear singing vocalist, then they would be better!! No debate, then!!!

wow, so many metal bands that people hate
and this is a metal website!
if you ask me, i cant get enough metal, i wish i had some television station or radio station where i live to hear metal music,
as for bands that i hate
i go to a public university, and everyone is constantly blasting fucking rap and gay ass repetitive techno music and horrible pop music that when i hear the worst metal band out there,
(no names need to be mentioned) it sounds great to me

Hatred and brutal stabbing should be issued to the following....

OFSPRING,CREED,STINKIN FART,ALIEN ANT FARM,PAPA ROACH,SILVERCHAIR,MORTIFICATION,SEGGRESION,JEBEDIAH,ONE DOLLAR SHORT,SOMETHING FOR PATE,SMASHING PUMKINS,THE BEATTLES,CRAIG SCOTT,KISS,ALL POWER METAL BANDS (Yes...ALL OF THEM),POWDER FINGER,ALL BOY BANDS,CELINE DION,NIKKI WEBSTER.

eternal HATRED and Untimely "doing away with" should be issued to the following.
OFFSPRING,GREENDAY,RANCID,PAPA ROACH,STINKIN FART,HOOBASTANK,ILL NINO,SEGRESSION,ONE DOLLAR SHORT,MORTIFICATION,NICKY WEBSTER,POWDERFINGER,SILVER CHAIR,SMASHING PUMPKINS,OASIS,THE BEATLES,BON JOVI,MOTLEY CRUE,SOMETHING FOR CATE,THE CALLING,STAINED,SOULFLY,THE STROKES,AT THE FUCK'N DRIVE IN,RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS,UNWRITTEN LAW,PENNYWISE,BAD RELIGION,GOOD CHARLETTE,THE MAVISES,SUM 41,KIDD COCK,UNCLE CRACKER,RADIO HEAD,U2,DINOSAUR JR,FLAMMING LIPS,AC/DC,KISS,ALICE COOPER,POWERMAN 5000,ALL POWER METAL BANDS( that's right...ALL OF'M),THE CULT,DEF LEPPARD,ALL BOY BANDS,SPIDER BAIT,YOU AM I,GLENN DANZIG,L7,CREED,VAN HALEN,IMMORTAL,GODSMACK,STUCK MOJO,COUNTING CROWS,BLACK CROWS,LED ZEPPLIN,PRIMAL SCREAM

fUCK...I think i got a bit out of hand on this one......

I just saw the topic ..well ..
1.Cradle Of Filth (PERISH IN SICKENING VOMIT SHORT DUCK DANI SHIT)
2.LAS KETCHUP (no comment)
3.Papa Roach ...
ok i dont hate others, i just dislike bands like deicide who are the definition of "fake" ,i expected more people hating Manowar (i adore Manowar ) just remember who created the best epic songs in metal ..

Originally posted by union9
eternal HATRED and Untimely "doing away with" should be issued to the following.
OFFSPRING,GREENDAY,RANCID,PAPA ROACH,STINKIN FART,HOOBASTANK,ILL NINO,SEGRESSION,ONE DOLLAR SHORT,MORTIFICATION,NICKY WEBSTER,POWDERFINGER,SILVER CHAIR,SMASHING PUMPKINS,OASIS,THE BEATLES,BON JOVI,MOTLEY CRUE,SOMETHING FOR CATE,THE CALLING,STAINED,SOULFLY,THE STROKES,AT THE FUCK'N DRIVE IN,RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS,UNWRITTEN LAW,PENNYWISE,BAD RELIGION,GOOD CHARLETTE,THE MAVISES,SUM 41,KIDD COCK,UNCLE CRACKER,RADIO HEAD,U2,DINOSAUR JR,FLAMMING LIPS,AC/DC,KISS,ALICE COOPER,POWERMAN 5000,ALL POWER METAL BANDS( that's right...ALL OF'M),THE CULT,DEF LEPPARD,ALL BOY BANDS,SPIDER BAIT,YOU AM I,GLENN DANZIG,L7,CREED,VAN HALEN,IMMORTAL,GODSMACK,STUCK MOJO,COUNTING CROWS,BLACK CROWS,LED ZEPPLIN,PRIMAL SCREAM

Anything you like ?
Cheerz