bands you'd never admit you like

I listened to stuf fliek britney Spears when I was younger...but right now, well, I still have my attacks where I am really into pop-music and local stuff but well, I listen to every kind of music so...

hehehe, it´s like when I am listening to american pop-groups I loved when I was like 6 years younger or so...and realize I still adore many songs *lol*

Like most girls my age I guess, before I turned 13 I liked Pop Music :D. As well as Rock and a bit of Metal. Then I made a decision to get into more Metal.
Metal is my favourite Music genre I guess, but I also love the Kaiser Chiefs, Franz Ferdinand, Black Eyed Peas, Kanye West, Eminem, Flo Rida and a bit of Daft Punk :D. I'm trying to open up my Music tastes, I would die if I had to listen to the same Music genre for the rest of my life :)

guess not, I knew someone who liked the same music as I did, so...then something went wrong with him LOL

but then aswell I think we should get money-support for our solving our problems we solve each month at least once ;) :p

probably it´s because we dont have those masses off off-topic-threads as in other forums...i have plenty ideas but i dunnot wanna spam the forum -.-