bands you'd love to see

DragonLady1 said:
loona, didnt u see Vintersorg on their last tour in Vienna, with Tristania and Rotting Christ? that was a damned good gig! I think they also came to Hungary :)

no, unfortunately :cry:
sad that I cannot even remember why; I think I had some exam, just as the other day I missed Depeche Mode because of the same reason. I would be interested in them as well. <- eh, a guy I know almost since I was born saw them at the age of 6, just because his sister was badly into them and didn't want to go alone :) lucky one.

oh, and I forgot Nine Inch Nails too, I don't know them that much but the albums and songs I heard are very well-composed.

Allan said:
His music isn't interesting for long, but his honesty is kind of admirable, saying he hates some of his own songs. Saw a documentary on him, he's quite entertaining..
the dear lad could *just* cope...
i find him very sympathetic - perhaps i'm too unmetal? :D

John Carvajal said:
My dream is to see Iron Maiden and Slayer before I Die, because if other big/comercial bands came why this ones can't?

i saw them both in one night :cool:

DragonLady1 said:
ayee there are exeptions tho ;) and it always depends on the face, so it fits to u very well, while I dont think that it fits to angela gossow, she would look better in red :Spin:
hehee i'll let you off then :D btw i'm naturally brunette :) but i prefer to be blonde :loco:

Oh and I forgot MOONSPELL, I miss them here :(

IN THE WOODS...!!!!!!! (but that won't happen, we all know why)
but I love their live album and I don't think they are constantly out of tune...

SURE you are right!!! they play like that!! just listen to Strange in Stereo, doesn't mean they are out of tune all the time :)

nobody is perfect..

John Carvajal said:
Oh and I forgot MOONSPELL, I miss them here :(

SURE you are right!!! they play like that!! just listen to Strange in Stereo, doesn't mean they are out of tune all the time :)

nobody is perfect..

I'm sorry but the live album is full of mistakes and out of tune moments, still I agree that it's kinda rock n roll this way and that some songs take another dimension when played live, especially those from Omnio and the Jefferson Airplane cover :Spin:

i'd really like to see: (bands i have not seen so far)

depeche mode (!) never let me down again!

[god]
dmpr6.jpg

[/god]

katatonia
extol
soundgarden
thales ;)
edit:i forgot
...therapy?

VultureCulture said:
i'd really like to see: (bands i have not seen so far)

depeche mode (!) never let me down again!

i saw dave gahan at the werchter festival this summer and it was the best gig i've seen so far this year (better start practicing if you wanne beat that, breaklose, hahah)
i also wanted to go see the gig he played in oktober, but i had no money :erk: :erk:
but yes, he's really great :worship:

siderea said:
doesn't he sometimes do a tour in the usa?

saw him at a festival... but catching him indoors would be nice
saw him a few months back doing a solo show in a theatre...one of the best gigs i've ever seen. He did his cover of johhny cash's "the folk singer"

and hes cut all his hair off...hail!!!

@almost everyone ;) Hey, I love Within Temptation! And Sharon den Adel has THE best female voice in metal. Don't like Anneke half as much........... I really don't like Tarja's (Nightwish) voice, it's just too flat with no feeling imo. Good technique, but no personal touch. And don't tell me she's the only one who sings this way. Yes, she is, but that's just because no one else uses this style in metal. It's not because her style is unique in general, or personal. Just my opinion, of course. But I do like Lacuna Coil's vocals very much. Christina has a really personal style and a nice voice. ;)

aye i love the fact shes heavily inspired by Kate Bush... tho i can understand ppl dont like it cos its kinda subjective ofcourse.
it's like Dani Davey's one: u like the scream or u dont. :) i do