bands you'd love to see

Mar 30, 2003
on Earth
what bands/artists do you adore/admire, but havent had the chance yet to see them live, ever?

i'd be up for Arcturus :Spin: Napalm Death, Entombed, Antimatter, Floyd, RW, Tori Amos
(cant think of any more really)

Now that I've seen LOA live with the original line-up, I can die happy :) Well ... U2 must be the last of my fave bands I've never seen live so far.
Dredg is another one, but it's too recent for me to call it already a favourite band.
Alice In Chains, In The Woods etc ... too bad :(

Korn meant nothing anymore to me... Until I heard their new album, it's fuckin ace! And anyone who thinks Korn went über-commercial, they didn't. They even have a song on this album 'Y'all want a single, fuck that fuck that' :) It's their major label who're pushing them but they wanna do their own thing and that's good. It sounds like the fist album :hotjump:

well you'd also better listen to leitmotif, too. it's just as good.

about their playing live: i know nothing. it's just that i never hear any news about them, so that makes me wonder.

tools - tell me a bit about peccatum. is that the band ihsahn plays with his wife? i havent found anything on the net about them. do you have a link or something?

and how was emperor live?

Cerulean said:
Korn meant nothing anymore to me... Until I heard their new album, it's fuckin ace! And anyone who thinks Korn went über-commercial, they didn't. They even have a song on this album 'Y'all want a single, fuck that fuck that' :) It's their major label who're pushing them but they wanna do their own thing and that's good. It sounds like the fist album :hotjump:

Spot on analysis !

Tori Amos, Tom Waits, Diamanda Galás, Alec Empire, Funker Vogt, Laibach, Feindflug, Frontline Assembly, :Wumpscut:, Arcturus with Garm playing the entire La MAsquerade Infernale set on a cabaret, Antimatter, The Crown, Loreena McKennitt and some more thousands...

hmmm Antimatter, Dissection (the old one :cry: ), J. Cardoso (but it's impossible), Dark Tranquility (ones more :) ) and... and.... o God