bands you'd love to see

toolsofthetrade said:
i didnt go :mad: serious cash issues :yell:

ai, sorry to here, but think that you are not alone,

@everyone:
and btw, are these all bands you like to see cause you haven't seen them yet?,
or because they were good the last time you saw them?

THE VERVE !!!

I think they are the best of the whole 90s Britpop scene. They are like the Britpop-equivalent of Anathema with their songs about depression, drug abuse, disconnectedness and not-belonging. What do you people think?

I'd like to see The Cure again but I'm afraid I won't... they had a concert here last year, and the one before this here in Hungary was when I was't born yet :cry:
I'd happily see Vintersorg as I could not be there when they played last time.
And I'd happily have a chance to see Emperor as well :yell:

and The Beatles :yell::yell:

IN THE WOODS...!!!!!!! (but that won't happen, we all know why)

but I love their live album and I don't think they are constantly out of tune...

ANATHEMA after the release of 'Silent Enigma' in Kraków

other bands (I've not seen yet) which I'd love to see, which may happen :

OPETH, KATATONIA, THE PROVENANCE, MADDER MORTEM, DUNWICH, IRON MAIDEN, AGALLOCH, MY DYING BRIDE, MOONSORROW, NOCTE OBDUCTA...

bands I've seen, but wish to see again everytime:

PRIMORDIAL, HOLLENTHON, DORNENREICH, ANCIENT RITES

marginalé said:
robbie wiliams, hahahahaahahahahaha
i've seen him at a festival some years ago, was nice seeing him molesting those teddybears girls were throwing. show rocked.

the day before i had a dream of him, asking *us* *fans* what song he should play as the very last one on the show, but we could only come up with some he didn't want to play so he got pissed off and turned his back to us. (heh sounds familiar)

pogues.jpg

Cerulean said:
Why do I seem to be the only one who thinks Robbie Williams is the ultimate shithead? :erk: Am I too metal? :(
look i know robbie is a commercial twat, and the show was there to give him a more r&r image. but the show was good.

His music isn't interesting for long, but his honesty is kind of admirable, saying he hates some of his own songs. Saw a documentary on him, he's quite entertaining..