beards

My beard is so metal it is it's own religion on Facebook (not started by me!!). Currently it stands at 9" and isn't getting trimmed any time soon. Descent's beard, whilst not as long as mine, is also metal as F**K!!

Had one since I'm 15. My father and several of my uncles have always had one. I've thought about growing it out all crazy, but always end up cutting it back down!

~006

Couldn't manage without a beard. Even though my beard growth isn't very dense, a couple of people asked me in wonder how old I was when I shaved it off for the first time before leaving to army. "You're fucking kidding, right? I always thought you were nearly thirty or so." I was nineteen at the time :)

My avatar is pretty recent for a beard-shot of me (even though it's a collodion pic!) All beard and no mustache. People ask me if I'm Ahmish, but that's usually in jest. It's fairly thick, but now I'm thinking about doing something long.

Long hair and beards make me look older. Go fig. I was short haired and clean shaven this summer, but now my hair is about mouth length and obviously my beard. Don't think I'll do the loooong hair thing again, but I am trying stuff with my beard.

23 and cant grow decent facial hair... gutted

kinda my problem, too. i read that to know for sure, you have to not shave ONCE for six weeks. if you have something at that time, you've got one. if you don't, you're of the wrong gene pool for beards! mine is growing, however like i mentioned it's "too fucking.... BLONDE!" (thank you fight club). you can't see beard, you can just see that there is a light hippy fur of sorts there. at the end of these six weeks (started clean shaven last week) if there is a good amount of beard, i'll probably dye it so it doesn't look dirty hippy, haha!

I've got decent facial hair coverage, but there are a few patches in key spots that make a beard a really bad look for me - so instead, I stick with GONDO CHOPZ!!!

DSC00069.jpg

Haha, Marcus I had the exact same facial hair earlier this year. With all the historical stuff I do I was able to get away with that.