Best movie of the year...

yeah it was pretty good. Alice shoulda ran down that building a few more times, though. The only thing i didnt get about it (prolly cuz im no RE nerd either), is what were those things with the crazy tounges in the church that alice pwn'd with that motorcycle? were they just ppl that had mutated a hell of a lot more than everyone else, or what? It really was a great movie, tho. or for any fellow MADtv watchers ... IT WAS CRAZY AS HELL!!!!!! PANDEMONIUM TWO-THOUSAND FO'!!!!!!!!! :cool:

Havent seen the second one yet (I sort of like the games, they're ok and the idea behind it is pretty cool). The first movie sucked, which was really disappointing because it had potential to be really good. So even though I will go to see the second one most likely, partly im not looking forward to it because how terrible the first was.

The things in the church were lickers. From the game. No real explination, but you will remember them from the first game.
Nemesis was fucking badass.

Haven't seen any really good movies from this year, 21 Grams wasn't too bad, but that was probably from last year...

I love the RE games, but I haven't seen the new movie yet. I thought the first one sucked, though. However, this one has Jill in it, so at least there's some hope.

Wicked Inferno said:
best movie of the year, Napolean Dynamite

I LOVED that movie. Among my favorite quotes:

"what the flip, man?"
"Hey, let me get some tots" "No man, get your own tots!"
"are you voting for summer?" "heck no, I'm voting for Pedro!"
"you're just jealous because I spend 5 hours a day talking to hot babes online"

I could go on forever.

The only reason I'll say this is movie of the year, is cuz I saw it w/ this chick I've been going after for sometime, only to be told off right BEFORE the movie starts.

Then I went back and saw it again 2 days later, and I enjoyed it.

Its no Gigli tho.... =/

so far the best movie of the year for me was Shrek 2, and dodgeball was great too coz I love Ben Stiller. But.. the year is young, who knows what the best one will be by the end of it

I'm not sure if this movie was released in 2003 or 2004, but 'The Butterfly Effect' was a fucking awesome movie, probably one of the best I've ever seen. It has an unpredictible, intense, dramatic plot. A movie everyone should see!