Best of 2008 So Far...And Still to Come

Much more "Unique Leader"-ish. Expect INCREDIBLY tight fast drumming, labyrinthine tech riffs and SUPERFAST VOCAL DELIVERY

How about the best releases of old or impossible to find material so far this year?

Hellhammer - Demon Entrails
Agalloch - The Demonstration Archives
Darkthrone - Frostland Tapes
Deathspell Omega - Manifestations
Demolition Hammer - Necrology
Mandatory - Exiled In Pain
Medieval - Medieval/Medieval Kills!
Salem Spade - Witch Hunt
Slaughter - Strappado
Winter - Into Darkness/Eternal Frost
Warning - The Strength To Dream & Watching From A Distance

Let's grow this list.

so far:
eluveitie
alestorm
ihsahn
virgin black
draconian
todesbonden
kampfar

thanks for that isole and moss rec!!!
~gR~

striborg has his second album of 2008 out already.

"foreboding silence"

i really don't know what to say about it at this point. he really needs to slow down a bit.

Not like his music has any potential to become more generic than it already is by being rushed. Maybe all the recording he's doing will help him finally learn how to play drums.

his music is anything but generic

his drumming is actually so good that it goes all the way across the whole spectrum of greatness, starts over from there and ends up almost doubling. it's actually so good that it goes way over most human comprehension. that's probably the trouble you are having with it.

his drumming is actually so good that it goes all the way across the whole spectrum of greatness, starts over from there and ends up almost doubling. it's actually so good that it goes way over most human comprehension. that's probably the trouble you are having with it.

:lol:

Had no idea there was a new Aura Noir album out. I'm not expecting anything mind blowing, but reviews suggest it's a half decent listen. I'll give it a "preview" when my net is un-capped. Anyone heard it yet?

Tell me; do you have the means to create music like Striborg? Do you have the means and vision to create music, at all?

Let me know, Talentless Black Metal Dropout # 1088, tell me of all your great musical accomplishments!