Best of 2012...so far

Ok, to pick one: Stoned Jesus - Seven Thunders Roar is far and away the best album Ive heard in years. Thats my #1 pick. The rest is still great, but SJ just killed it.

that new DMB is pretty damn good ... thanks for the heads up Ken ... haven't paid attention to DMB since UtTaD which was fantastic ... but there are some real gems on this one. "The Riff" is a great track ...

1236166824_peeinmouth.gif

I love love love the new Agalloch and like the new Katatonia.

I also completely forgot that Colour Haze had a new one, and the new Enslaved should be shipping my way soon.

On the fence about the new Swans, not sure if I like it. Don't dislike it, but I'm kinda feeling Minnesota about that one so far.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I bought the new Drudkh months ago but haven't even opened it. Idiot.

I also completely forgot that Colour Haze had a new one, and the new Enslaved should be shipping my way soon.

On the fence about the new Swans, not sure if I like it. Don't dislike it, but I'm kinda feeling Minnesota about that one so far.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I bought the new Drudkh months ago but haven't even opened it. Idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

is this a post from 2005?