Best Outro...

Best Opeth Outro....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you are talking about outros to individual songs that is kind of wierd. I would have to go with When in that case. Lol I didn't know why the song was called When until about the 20th listen.

Mumblefood said:
imho, they MASTERED the art of the song outro on MAYH. Every song seems to end in an extremely epic way. When (...and i criiieeed) Demon Of The Fall(just one second...), April Ethereal (I don't know how or why, and i'll... never... know wheeeennnn), Epilogue (which essentially is only an outro), even Credence has a pretty cool outro.

My vote WOULD go to When, but it's fucking missing.

absolutely right. that's why i chose The Amen Corner...
btw. the outro of Karma is awesome aswell!

No, I picked it because it has my favorite outro & sadly they didn't play it when I saw them.

Moonlapse Vertigo crushes outro on that poll. I refuse to vote!

AbsentFriend said:
Dirge has a breathtaking intro and outro!!! Almost forgot that one. Such a pitty the middle part is kinda slow/ not interesting.
???. the middle part of Dirge is the best thing on BWP! epic as hell and monumentally crushing.

Hypnos said:
???. the middle part of Dirge is the best thing on BWP! epic as hell and monumentally crushing.

right now, its my favorite opeth section. in the second sub section of the distorted section, that third chord that they hit....WOW!!! that gets me going.