best zombie movie

although i saw return of the living dead long before then and made my mom buy me the soundtrack when i was 3. but still...because of dead alive i can't EVER eat custard :D

OK I'll rank:

1 - Dawn of the Dead (original , echh can't believe I even have to write that)
2 - Day of the Dead
3 - Night of the Living Dead (original, again)
4 - Zombie
5 - The Beyond
6 - Junk
7 - Shaun of the Dead
8 - Return of the Living Dead

wow. i tried watching dead alive the other day and had to send it back to netflix after 15 minutes. it was fucking terrible. and i love zombies.

haha! dude, *i* told *you* about netflix. you must be confusing me with bangadrian and/or theleperaffinity. ;)

I just saw City of the Living Dead, and I enjoyed it. It wasn't as predictable as newer "thrillers". But I didn't get the ending, though! Can anyone please tell me why they started screaming when they came out of the tombs?

dorian gray said:
wow. i tried watching dead alive the other day and had to send it back to netflix after 15 minutes. it was fucking terrible. and i love zombies.
really, a couple guys at work said that was a good one...it was directed by peter jackson, wasn't it? omgomgomg lotr, teh elfs are liek teh best lolzer!!!@@1!

cthulufhtagn said:
really, a couple guys at work said that was a good one...it was directed by peter jackson, wasn't it? omgomgomg lotr, teh elfs are liek teh best lolzer!!!@@1!
haha, yeah. the netflix review said something about how good it was and had all these cutting edge special effects. you can imagine my surprise when the rat monkey first appears. i paused, re-read the review a couple times, and began to wonder how i could have mistaken it for a serious synopsis.

and yeah, it was peter jackson. worlds most overrated director. LOtR was so boring I couldn't make it through the third movie. i saw the second one in the theater and had to get up and leave....i think i went and watched the ring for awhile.

i can't stand fantasy-type elf and dragon shit. at least zombies are *real*.

custard.jpg

dorian gray said:
haha, yeah. the netflix review said something about how good it was and had all these cutting edge special effects. you can imagine my surprise when the rat monkey first appears. i paused, re-read the review a couple times, and began to wonder how i could have mistaken it for a serious synopsis.

and yeah, it was peter jackson. worlds most overrated director. LOtR was so boring I couldn't make it through the third movie. i saw the second one in the theater and had to get up and leave....i think i went and watched the ring for awhile.

i can't stand fantasy-type elf and dragon shit. at least zombies are *real*.

maybe you should have watched more than 15 minutes of the movie.

Absolutely mind bogging that the homeless gent offers zero resistance. The lack of community assistance, not so surprising.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cemetary Man is now the best I've seen. Dawn of the Dead was teh winnar until I watched that one the other night.