best zombie movie

maybe you should have watched more than 15 minutes of the movie.
Who doesn't like Dead Alive???????? For fuck's sake!

yeh seriously, Dorian watched it in the completely wrong frame of mind with the wrong expectations...Dead Alive is the finest Peter Jackson film, one the greatest zombie films, and one of my favorite films! it has the goriest finale of pretty much anything i can think of! it was the first zombie/gore movie i saw and set the bar pretty high for splatter, guts, dismemberment, exploding heads, torn open/off faces, and general disgustingness. the gore effects ARE really good for 1990, yeh the spidermonkey looks cheesey as hell (this was pre-cgi), but that's part of the charm!

watch it again Dorian, its more disgusting and hilarious and bloody than just about anything.

watch it again Dorian, its more disgusting and hilarious and bloody than just about anything.

Agree 100% Watch it again dorian.

BTW, Dawn 1978 is by far the best zombie film of all time.

:lol:

I am with the nurse.
have avoided Dead Alive just because of the comedy aspect ... horror and comedy never mix well.

He's right. Other than Bad Taste, Dead Alive, Evil Dead 2, Army Of Darkness, Re-Animator, Return Of The Living Dead, Return Of The Living Dead 2, The Dead Next Door, Cemetery Man, Fright Night, Beetlejuice, Shaun Of The Dead, Critters, Gremlins, Gremlins 2, An American Werewolf In London, Killer Klowns From Outer Space, Creepshow, House, They Live, Ghostbusters, Ghostbusters 2, Bubba Ho-Tep and Zombieland, there have been no good horror/comedy films.

Dead Alive fuckin' rules. The sex scene is probably the greatest lovemaking ever witnessed on celluloid.

Somebody else watch Cemetary Man god dammit.