Billy Milano rumour *sigh*

I wish Scott would just let us know if it is true or just really a bullshit rumor. This thread has the potential of going on for another 4 or 5 pages without anything to back it up:ill: Doesn't Buddy, Thraxdude, thraxx, or jdelpi know something? Come on guys, help us out here:)
The reunion "officially" ended after the shows in Japan. That doesn't mean the band has broken up, it just means that if this lineup is going to move forward it's a whole new ballgame legally and that takes time to sort out. Being that the music biz is closed until after the new year the band is taking December to spend time with their families and will get back to work in the new year.
There should be in-the-studio cams in the CDC also, last I heard.

Well, that wasn't the answer I was looking for:lol: but at least I have a better idea of what is going on. Thanks, Thraxdude:headbang: :wave: I just hope whatever happens, includes John Bush.

...the only thing Billy's never far from is a buffet. There's no bad blood between Anthrax and Jonny Z so whatever he's talking about is just something from his deranged mind.

Be careful, last time I implied Billy was "big-boned" on Blabbermouth he bombarded me with emails about how he was going come to my town to "kick my ass" etc. I'm still waiting........

Thra:rofl:ude does raise a very valid point, and one I had forgotten about. This is indeed the slow season for the music industry - all the big discs (and I use that term loosely, looking at the state of the industry) come out on "Super Tuesday," not long before Thanksgiving, and most of what comes out from then until, say, mid-January are smaller-label product and re-issues. (Some of the re-issues are better than the new crap foisted on a gullible public... but that's a different rant.)

Sure, bands tour at this time, and bands record, but it also is a perfect time for them to re-charge their creative and personal batteries.

I, too, would love to see a concrete answer (as I love both line-ups), but I'm more than willing to give the lads some time to just be regular people again without the pressure of being in a band. Charlie's got his new baby to take care of; Scott can be with Pearl, the other guys can take some q.t. with their families.

My thought (for whatever it's worth): let 'em relax for a while, then let's see what starts happening in early 2007. As for the "lawsuit" - geez, lawsuits are about as common as blowjobs at an NBA game when Madonna is in attendance, so I'm not getting my undies in a bunch about that.

...the only thing Billy's never far from is a buffet. There's no bad blood between Anthrax and Jonny Z so whatever he's talking about is just something from his deranged mind.

So since he's fat he's wrong? I think your a web nazi, does that make you right?

Try comprehending what you read. Billy's thread stated that he was just reporting what he heard. In the posts that followed, there are others who also stated that they heard the same thing. Is it really that hard for you to imagine bad blood when Scott and Chuck are involved? No, not them, never.

Reactions: Catharsis70
The reunion "officially" ended after the shows in Japan. That doesn't mean the band has broken up, it just means that if this lineup is going to move forward it's a whole new ballgame legally and that takes time to sort out. Being that the music biz is closed until after the new year the band is taking December to spend time with their families and will get back to work in the new year.
There should be in-the-studio cams in the CDC also, last I heard.

Well, it's obvious that Anthrax "is gasping for air". Time when they were a happy family is over. One member is (un)fortunately trying to forget the family because mummy and daddy once put him aside (and now they're trying to take him back), other is thinking about a departure because he's probably fed up of being a puppet of his parents, one member is a freak and his presence in the family is, let's say, unwated and other watching this pathetic situation is like "Ha-ha, it serves them right!" :loco:

Reactions: Catharsis70
Well, it's obvious that Anthrax "is gasping for air". Time when they were a happy family is over. One member is (un)fortunately trying to forget the family because mummy and daddy once put him aside (and now they're trying to take him back), other is thinking about a departure because he's probably fed up of being a puppet of his parents, one member is a freak and his presence in the family is, let's say, unwated and other watching this pathetic situation is like "Ha-ha, it serves them right!" :loco:

And one guy acts like he knows the inner workings of the band because he read a rumor on the internet.:rolleyes: Can't you ever say ONE positive thing about anyone??? Oh wait...I don't want to be accused of picking on someone who doesn't fully comprehend the English language.(Again!):rolleyes: I'm scum...you rule...that should balance it out!

And one guy acts like he knows the inner workings of the band because he read a rumor on the internet.:rolleyes: Can't you ever say ONE positive thing about anyone??? Oh wait...I don't want to be accused of picking on someone who doesn't fully comprehend the English language.(Again!):rolleyes: I'm scum...you rule...that should balance it out!

Dude you Fucking kill me! We gotta get together for some beers being at least semi local. PM me when you have time.:headbang:

Jack...you know I love you bro!

agreed