Black Metal.

Does anyone know of any albums similar to Antaeus- Cut Your Flesh and Worship Satan? I'm looking for something that fuses the violent Pure Holocaust-esque melodies with extremely varied songwriting and stays focused throughout; perhaps a short running time is a nice prerequisite.

If this needs to be moved to the recommendations forum, do so; but I thought it was more appropriate here.

Ever listened to Koldbrann? That's all that's coming to my half asleep mind right now.

I'm in a good mood because I'm hoping to win the two first Maniac Butcher albums on original Tape. Which is quite awesome if you haven't guessed.

Really great band from what I heard when they played in Chicago last year, unfortunately I don't have a tape player of any sort and I don't think they've released any CDs.
They played last night and there was a CD compilation of the tapes for sale, but only 100 copies. I added it on M-A. There's a new split 7" out too. Great performance. Everyone who has a chance to see them on this current mini-tour should do so.

They played last night and there was a CD compilation of the tapes for sale, but only 100 copies. I added it on M-A. There's a new split 7" out too. Great performance. Everyone who has a chance to see them on this current mini-tour should do so.

Awesome, I wish they would come over to the west coast. And I'll have to see if they're selling the CD comp online sometime, maybe I'll get it.