Black Metal.

So I'm listening to Grabnebelfursten for the first time. It's like Nagelfar and Forest of Fog had a gay lovechild. Not sure how I feel about it.

Haha, I'd say it's hard to compare Grabnebelfürsten with any other band. I've been listening to them for a while and I still don't know exactly what to mean. Still, they have made some great songs. Like Apathie for example.

YES! YES!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxBcQCFE_SA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I think it's a shame he performs with corpsepaint. It's ridiculous for a band like Primordial - it doesn't fit their style at all. I saw them live last summer and this was the only issue I had. Otherwise it was a god damn perfect concert.

Primordial have some special kind of corpsepaint that doesn't look like classic one...
This one is kind of a mix of blood and mud which rather reminds of war than Immortal.

DSC02046.jpg

Definitely not traditional, and nothing special either. I guess I'd call it war paint as well.

Nemtheanga's corpse paint is awesome, though my dad was quite freaked out by it when he took me to see Primordial and Moonsorrow at the NYC date in the last Paganfest. Yeah, my dad took me.....what... the people I was supposed to go with dropped out..

Anyway, Veneficium's only album is currently destroying me