Black Metal.

Immortal - At The Heart Of Winter is such an amazing album its been destroying me for ages now, can't get enough of it. Newest one is sounding decent also. Any of their other albums worth getting?

o2539924.jpg

Got this in the mail today and of course I had to watch it. Pretty interesting stuff. The live performance is only 70 minutes long, but it's obvious Agalloch puts a lot of energy and creativity into their live sets. It was cool to see how they segued from "As Embers Dress the Sky" to "Dead Winter Days". Also, they re-worked the middle part of "In the Shadow of Our Pale Companion", and it is quite rocking. Things like that really make a live performance something special. also included is a pretty good interview with the band on the history of the band, recordings and some of the philosophies and reasonings behind the releases. In addition, we get to see about half of the original vision for the "Not Unlike the Waves" music video, and I really wish the original vision had been released. It's a lot more interesting and introspective than the 4 minute cut and edit version that was ultimately released.

Immortal - At The Heart Of Winter is such an amazing album its been destroying me for ages now, can't get enough of it. Newest one is sounding decent also. Any of their other albums worth getting?

Pure Holocaust= Essential

more like Pure Lolocaust, amirite?!

but it is really good. Really, just stay away from Blizzard Beasts. It's the only Immortal album I couldn't get into

Blizzard Beasts has some real gems on it, its just not that great as a whole. Examples: Suns that Sank Below, Mountains of Might, essential Immortal tracks.

Damned In Black is a really fun fast paced album, the first Immortal I ever purchased. I would recommend any of their works really. As has been said infinite times here, " ALL IMMORTAL IS GOOD IMMORTAL"

If it's black plague then why does he like to put kommando peste noire? or is it just kommandos of the black plague? eh I dunno im a little a confused.

by the way the UM logo is friggin awesome, If they made patches I would be proud (i think) to wear that logo on my denim vest. :kickass: