Black Metal.

Ultimate Metal Forum > Every single Metal Forum
I actually found this website by typing "metal forum" into Google.

Stielas+Storhett.jpg

Stielas Storhett - Vandrer...

Has anybody here heard this? I just picked it up and I'm absolutely blown away. Raw as fuck and very chilling. Sorta like Paysage d'Hiver meets Old Wainds.

Pick it up if you haven't; you won't regret it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised there aren't a few more vocal Horna fans here. Pretty enjoyable, even if the discography might be the most maddening in all of metal. The best moments are exceedingly solid, but there's obviously a glut of material. Better than most black metal with black 'n roll tendencies.

But it's in the good way, a la Inquisitors of Satan. If you can turn up the song Piina, do so. Not all songs are that good unfortunately. With some more judicious song selection, I'm sure they could have a classic album or two by now.

/me np: Thor's Hammer - [The Fate Worse Than Death #02] When the Towers Fall

This is pretty good, despite the ridiculous cover art haha.

Lately I've been listening to:
Arkhon Infaustus - Orthodoxyn
Beherit - Engram
Behexen - My Soul for His Glory
Burzum - Burzum
Dark Funeral - Angelus Exuro pro Eternus
Deathcult - Cult of the Dragon
Deathspell Omega - Si Monvmentvm Reqvires, Circvmspice
Funeral Mist - Maranatha
Mortuus - De Contemplanda Morte
Watain - Sworn to the Dark

I'm surprised there aren't a few more vocal Horna fans here. Pretty enjoyable, even if the discography might be the most maddening in all of metal.

I remember not liking Horna. Black n roll has never been my thing

Always found it difficult to pick something by Horna. As you said, too many releases. Perhaps I tried the wrong stuff, but they never impressed me at all.

I think I have tried Horna about 2 or 3 times.
At first I didn't pick up on them. A while back I remember hearing some tracks that I really enjoyed, but I've been a lazy ass and havn't looked into them deeper.