Black Metal.

For fans of the depressive style, Imperium Dekadenz released their third full length 'Procella Vadens'. Their prior album 'Dämmerung der Szenarien' was solid, check them out.

umm don't mean to be rude but Dimmu Borgir are considered a pop band around here...entry level Black Metal at best but stick around and i'm sure you'll find out about some aweome bands,i'd just advise that you don't carry on about Dimmu Borgir or Cradle of Filth too much or else you'll get flamed,although both bands first albums were ok.And tbh i used to enjoy Enthrone Darkness Triumphant when it first came out.

umm don't mean to be rude but Dimmu Borgir are considered a pop band around here...entry level Black Metal at best but stick around and i'm sure you'll find out about some aweome bands,i'd just advise that you don't carry on about Dimmu Borgir or Cradle of Filth too much or else you'll get flamed,although both bands first albums were ok.And tbh i used to enjoy Enthrone Darkness Triumphant when it first came out.

lol metal fans

Anyway i can't find the exact documentation now but someone had proven that Weakling was the best bm band a while back