Black Metal.

Negură Bunget posted a new track from the forth coming album 'Măiestrit' on their myspace. The new track is titled 'Avînt-în abis', sounds like they haven't lost steam with the departure of Hupogrammos Disciple's and Sol Faur. I was skeptical, but this new track sounds pretty good. 'Măiestrit' is scheduled for release in March.

Negură Bunget posted a new track from the forth coming album 'Măiestrit' on their myspace. The new track is titled 'Avînt-în abis', sounds like they haven't lost steam with the departure of Hupogrammos Disciple's and Sol Faur. I was skeptical, but this new track sounds pretty good. 'Măiestrit' is scheduled for release in March.
Yeah, that was recorded before those guys left, apparently, so...

We won't hear what Negru Bunget sounds like until they release Virstele Pamantului. From what I'm hearing, Dordeduh have been playing Negură Bunget songs (mostly from Om) live and sounding very good doing it, while Negru Bunget are basically ruining them.

Aside from his obvious influences on NB, Hupogrammos's vocals are fantastic. There's a texture to his voice which is just so primeval.

This new track does sound very NB, but I'd be interested to know just how much of the new record was written by Hupogrammos. From memory I don't think Negru actually does much of the songwriting, he always handled more of the media/business side of things, although his spiritual influence on NB makes NB what it is at its core.

After lurking this thread, I listened to the new NM. Needless to say, I'll join the hype train--this is some stellar stuff.

I haven't been keeping up with metal much, but this release has reminded me of how good metal can be.

I heard rumors about that one starting early last year, so we'll see.

Would be nice. That and the new Dark Tribe...

Also, someone I talk to on last.fm who claims to have "personal ties" with members of Deathspell Omega (and other French black metal artists) says the new one is coming "soon." She's never given me any reason to doubt her, but we'll see.