Black Metal.

I found the self-titled utterly boring. Is it anything near this? I love the old stuff; Nattestid, Bjoergvin, Dødskvad...

Going to see him/them live in two weeks btw.

Have to agree, the s/t was a drop in standard, but the new album is pretty cool. That banjo break is HELL strange though.

The new Taake album is really, really good.

Ordered a copy and can't fucking wait to get it.

I seriously need to check out more Taake. I only have Bjoergvin and I enjoy it, although I rarely listen to it, but I've also enjoyed all of the other random, scattered songs from their other albums that I've heard.

Seriously, his albums are all great. You gotta check them out. Nattestid, Bjoergvin and Doedskvad are classics. Saw them a few months ago in a small venue in Sao Paulo when they opened for Mayhem, it was an awesome show. Definitely one of my favourite bands now.

New Taake? Will order it.

I'm going to see Altar of Plagues this saturday. Not particularly into their music, but I'm curious enough to see their concert.

I bought this on a whim recently, and it's quite a hidden gem IMO. Has a lot of symphonic elements.

Zaratustra - It Was a Night

cover.jpg

Pretty cool record you've acquired. The band's from Bulgaria and released only one CD. Never heard of the band before in any way.

Sounds quite good, tho.

Last edited by a moderator: