Black Metal.

New burzum shirt:

shark-zombie-final.jpeg

Just read that Wolves in the Throne Room are calling it quits in Feb 2012. Pretty happy im going to see them in October now since it will probably be their last glasgow gig ever.

I'm sorry that you are offended by my arguments and opinions about stealing music being obviously superior to and more logical than your own attempts to justify them through a false sense of self-entitlement. You can put me on your ignore list if that makes it easier for you to feel good about trolling this site and illegally downloading music.

If you ever make any music, I am going to make sure to illegally download it just because you are so obnoxious about your stance. On topic though, has anyone heard Suicide by Nekrokrist SS? That album has not left my rotation in months. I love the melodicism and riffs, it's just high-quality stuff IMO.

citation needed....

Terrorizer Issue 214 Sep 2011 - pg 40:

As he tells it, 'Celestial Lineage' is the final chapter of a musical trilogy that began with 'Two Hunters' and continued on 2009's 'Black Cascade'. It's also likely to be WITTR's swansong. After the upcoming tour cycle - currently slotted until February 2012 - the band will no longer exist. "While we were writing and recording it, we were very conciously treating this as our last album", Aaron confirms, "So we wanted to give ecerything we have, not leave anything in reserve, and be totally able to walk away in the end. When we were tracking the guitars for the last song, we knew it was the last riff we'd ever record for WITTR."

The interview goes on more to talk about their reasoning behind wanting to give up wittr.

Anyone else that's a sucker for symphonic black stuff should check out Kataxu - Hunger of the Elements. When I originally heard it a few years back it was unavailable but I just grabbed a copy from discogs. :)

Last edited by a moderator: