Black Metal.

Listening to Dark Fortess-"Venereal Dawn". Pretty meh over all. Solid musicianship, very solid songwriting, some catchy melodies, quality production...but still lifeless and a tad boring.

EDIT: It sounds like a bunch of albums from 2001 (Opeth, Slayer, Dimmu Borgir, Iced Earth) all meshed in one

Am I the only one who never liked Darkspace? This new stuff sounds a little more dynamic than the older ones, but they're always such a painfully "serious" band. I can't imagine putting in an hour with this stuff. It really lacks color to me.

Am I the only one who never liked Darkspace? This new stuff sounds a little more dynamic than the older ones, but they're always such a painfully "serious" band. I can't imagine putting in an hour with this stuff. It really lacks color to me.

lol at criticising darkspace for 'lacking color'. but yeah i was never that into them, but i've only heard the first two. guess i'll give this a try.

Cant seem to get enough of this band. Started checking out some earlier work after being introduced to their newest album, and this album is hittin the sweet spot.

Last edited by a moderator: