Black Metal.

Allow me to interrupt your pathetic whining (here's a tissue) with something actually relevant to the topic - this fuckin' rocks:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gmbEP6M2-M&list=PLfiiLzUrOLTZeV4QoTVyZRbaKP0gE85Ao&index=1[/ame]

Sounds decent. The artwork is cool.

Snare sounds pretty obnoxious (in an almost st anger like way) on my phone though.

Given that i currently have to resort to programmed drums bitching about real ones seems a little hypocritical.

Anyone else have an opinion on the new Drudkh?

Finally listened to it all the way through, and immediately I think its one of their most straight forward black metal albums. However, it didnt quite resonate with me like the rest of their material. Less hyponotic, more aggressive atmosphere, and quite long for them. Also doesnt seem to flow too well as a whole...

On the positive, the production is solid, has some memorable moments, but overall Im just not too impressed and a bit let down. Its not bad per se, it just contains very little key elements I look for in a Drudkh album.

Anyone else have an opinion on the new Drudkh?

Finally listened to it all the way through, and immediately I think its one of their most straight forward black metal albums. However, it didnt quite resonate with me like the rest of their material. Less hyponotic, more aggressive atmosphere, and quite long for them. Also doesnt seem to flow too well as a whole...

On the positive, the production is solid, has some memorable moments, but overall Im just not too impressed and a bit let down. Its not bad per se, it just contains very little key elements I look for in a Drudkh album.

I've been disappointed by the songs I've heard. Like you said, their most straightforward, if someone showed me the music without telling me it's Drudkh, I'd never guess it was.

This is some weird shit. Didn't like the intro but when it gets to the more "metal" part, I'm pretty captivated.

Last edited by a moderator: