Black Metal.

After what happened on another website, I don't know whether it is a good idea to talk about this band. I like the black metal band Absurd quite a bit. I DO NOT agree with their politics, I simply like their music. I recommend them to any open minded black metal fans, their music is quite enjoyable. I want to talk about them. Fortunately, this site is less restrictive about politics and religion. I feel like posting this might be a bad idea, but, politics aside, Absurd is a good band. What is their best song? I am really still exploring them.

After what happened on another website, I don't know whether it is a good idea to talk about this band. I like the black metal band Absurd quite a bit. I DO NOT agree with their politics, I simply like their music. I recommend them to any open minded black metal fans, their music is quite enjoyable. I want to talk about them. Fortunately, this site is less restrictive about politics and religion. I feel like posting this might be a bad idea, but, politics aside, Absurd is a good band. What is their best song? I am really still exploring them.

Plenty of people here like Arghoslent and Svolder so I doubt Absurd is much of an issue. Some of the music I've heard from the band seemed pretty decent... Some was wtf bad.

Plenty of people here like Arghoslent and Svolder so I doubt Absurd is much of an issue. Some of the music I've heard from the band seemed pretty decent... Some was wtf bad.

I ended up getting someone banned on another forum, and I feel really bad about it.

iron wizard: hey, i really love this band called absurd!

GestapoWülf88: OH HEY ME TOO YOU SHOULD COME POST ON STÖRMFRONT AND LEAVE THESE KIKE LOVERS TO THEIR NIGGGER MUSIC LOL

admin: GestapoWülf88 has been banned.

iron wizard: argghhhhh what have i done, WHAT HAVE I DONE

----

am i close?

What black metal bands would you guys recommend for somebody who is interested in getting into black metal?

What do you guys think about Immortal? Is it a good black metal band? Is it worth listening to? I'm pretty much trying to know these decent black metal bands so I can listen to their discography.

the later stuff - particularly SONS OF NORTHERN DARKNESS and AT THE HEART OF WINTER - serves as a common gateway into the genre, it's quite accessible and 'poppy' and acclaimed in more mainstream circles. alternatively you could just jump in at the deep end with PURE HOLOCAUST and DIABOLICAL FULLMOON MYSTICISM, which most hardcore BM-heads consider to be their best work. but yeah, to answer your question, immortal rules and you won't get many people disagreeing around here.

I've just discovered Immortal, and am really digging the video of "All Shall Fall" from their last album, although I understand it to be a bit more commercial than their other stuff (which I haven't checked out yet).

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOOebk_dKFo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOOebk_dKFo[/ame]