Black Metal.

I feel like Panphage's Storm didn't get nearly enough attention last year, at least outside of NWN. Easily my album of 2015. I guess cassette only releases only go so far. Good thing there's a CD version planned for you plebs this year.

STORM STORM STORM STORM STORM

giphy.gif

Actually I'm thinking of starting a new thread dedicated to demos.

I hate buying demos... Paying $12 for 12 minutes of music is brutal in all the wrong ways and I feel like my ass isn't going to get up and put it in the tape player (or vinyl for that matter) in the single room I have in my house that has one to listen to something for 12 minutes (if that) very often.

A few exceptions exist, my Necromantic Worship tape is a beast and my This is Not Doom! Tape by TLoT is great but I still feel like I'd listen to them a lot more if they were just on a disc I could put on my computer.

Tl:dr: I'm too busy and/or cheap to want to give demos time.

I actually bought a new cassette deck awhile ago replacing my old one which was broken so now I can listen to my demos again! I have too much junk, but also a few gems like The Black, WOD, Hypnosia and Paradise lost.
Dödfödd also has some of the best demos out there.
I feel like Panphage's Storm didn't get nearly enough attention last year, at least outside of NWN. Easily my album of 2015. I guess cassette only releases only go so far. Good thing there's a CD version planned for you plebs this year.

STORM STORM STORM STORM STORM
Funny that you say that, I sometimes post on a swedish board and Panphage is all the rage there. :p Should probably give it a change, I hardly check out new music nowdays, no time for it.