Black Metal.

I've liked Burning Witch since before you were born, son. Too bad it's the only thing those cunts from Sunn O))) were ever involved in that was actually good, excluding Thorr's Hammer of course.

Dude, you're 20... & I'm no fan of Sunn O))) but I have Altar with Boris. I'd take nearly any Dark Ambient over Sunn O))) any day of the week.

Meh, all this drone is doing is ruin your ears. Not that metal doesn't, but I'd take something interesting and dynamic over background noise. Yea, I'm aware this stuff is supposed to be hypnotic and what not, but it's competely unfulfilling, from my experience at least.

Dude, you're 20... & I'm no fan of Sunn O))) but I have Altar with Boris. I'd take nearly any Dark Ambient over Sunn O))) any day of the week.

Sunn O))) is horrible. I didn't say they were good. I said Burning Witch and Thorr's Hammer were. And I'm aware that I'm 20. Get used to a little something called hyperbole.

If you have ADD, totally. But if you have a good stereo and listen to, say, 00 Void while reading a good fantasy book, you'll definitely feel something that isn't "boredom."

Or yeah you could just find it boring idgaf.

If you have ADD, totally. But if you have a good stereo and listen to, say, 00 Void while reading a good fantasy book, you'll definitely feel something that isn't "boredom."

Or yeah you could just find it boring idgaf.

dumbass itp

Sunn O))) is horrible. I didn't say they were good. I said Burning Witch and Thorr's Hammer were. And I'm aware that I'm 20. Get used to a little something called hyperbole.

Have you ever even sat through a entire album?

Its just background noise. There is a ton of dynamic in it.

I've liked Burning Witch since before you were born, son. Too bad it's the only thing those cunts from Sunn O))) were ever involved in that was actually good, excluding Thorr's Hammer of course.

oh. idk why I just sort of assumed you wouldn't like them.

I'd also like to say that you're wrong because even with your hatred of drone - Greg Anderson was in Goatsnake who fucking rule.

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=2057

Have you ever even sat through a entire album?

Its just background noise. There is a ton of dynamic in it.

I was going to say "are you a fucking moron or something" but the answer is all too obvious.

oh. idk why I just sort of assumed you wouldn't like them.

I'd also like to say that you're wrong because even with your hatred of drone - Greg Anderson was in Goatsnake who fucking rule.

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=2057

I disagree. Their early stuff is okay at times, but hardly worth mentioning.

I was going to say "are you a fucking moron or something" but the answer is all too obvious.

I must say that you total cynical dick who STILL has not sat through a whole Sunn 0))) album. Meaning you can not say that Sunn is terrible. Are you always acting like a fucking asshole?

I got the first Urfaust album. Its decent.

What the fuck are you basing this ludicrous assertion on that I've never heard an entire Sunn O))) album?

What the fuck are you basing this ludicrous assertion on that I've never heard an entire Sunn O))) album?

I am saying chances are that you never sat down and gave it a good listen. I am not going argue over something like drone over a Black Metal page. I am glad to do it over PM.

Changing subject...

I just am starting to understand how great the artwork to Folkfuck Folie is. The beaked man holding a syringe with "HIV" scribbled on his coat is a really smart way of expressing total misanthropy. That is a really cool piece of artwork.

The answer is that yes, I have, and you're a dumbass.

Awesome Black Metal: 666 - Nekrofilie

Some of the earliest Black Metal as well, being from 1985 (NOT 1983 as is listed on Metal-Arcives).