Black Metal.

I just found Silencer from Sweden. The guy, no joke, lost his mind.
Along the lines of Furze. He has a music video that was made by the amazing filmmaker E. Elias Merhige(Interpol music video,In The Shadow Of The Vampire,Begotten).

Really cool music.

And itll most lilely be December 17, next Monday when I buy me an Ipod, probably a 4 GB one for about 150 $. I'm also about to listen to Satyricon's Rebel Extravaganza which came in today.

I just found Silencer from Sweden. The guy, no joke, lost his mind.
Along the lines of Furze. He has a music video that was made by the amazing filmmaker E. Elias Merhige(Interpol music video,In The Shadow Of The Vampire,Begotten).

Really cool music.
That video is a fan made with clips from Begotten though?

OK folks, tell me everything one needs to know about Moonspell.

Moonspell
Genre(s)
Folk Black (early), Gothic Metal (middle carreer), Gothic / Black (now)
Lyrical theme(s)
Dark folklore, macabre poetry, Portuguese history
Origin Formed in / Current label Status
Portugal (Brandoa) 1989 SPV / Steamhammer Active
Current line-up
Fernando Ribeiro (Langsuyar) - Vocals (Daemonarch, ex-Angel (Prt), ex-Filii Nigrantium Infernalium)
Ricardo Amorim (aka Mourning Blade) - Guitar (ex-Paranormal Waltz, Daemonarch, ex-Filii Nigrantium Infernalium)
Pedro Paixao (Passionis) - Keyboards, samples, guitars (Daemonarch)
Miguel Gaspar (Mike (aka Nisroth)) - Drums
Aires Pereira - Bass (Malevolence (Prt), Ira (Prt))
Former/past member(s)
Niclas Etelävuori - Bass (session member) (Amorphis, Kyyria, To Separate the Flesh from the Bones, Verenpisara)
Sergio Crestana - Bass (ex-Daemonarch)
João Pedro (Ares) - Bass (ex-Filii Nigrantium Infernalium, Witchbreed , Deepskin)
Luis Lamelas (Malah) - Guitars (ex-Desire (Prt), ex-Millennium (Prt), ex-Filii Nigrantium Infernalium, [f.e.v.e.r.])
Mantus - Guitar (ex-Extreme Unction)
J.M. [aka Tanngrisnir, Tann] - guitar (Ironsword , ex-Decayed , ex-Cunnilingus (Prt) , ex-Alastor (Prt))
Additional notes
Formerly known as Morbid God.

How resourceful...

How about some advice and/or opinions.

Their really early stuff (before the first full-length) is mostly raw, kinda folkish black metal, maybe a little doomy at times also. The Under the Moonspell EP is quite good actually, if not exactly breathtaking. They started heading in a mellower, goth-oriented direction after that with more sampling, keys and clean vocals. Wolfheart and Irreligious are pretty good, which I guess is high praise for someone not usually into that style. But most of the albums after that do little for me, though some of the most recent ones I haven't heard at all.

I did, however check out a little bit of Memorial, which came out last year I believe, and they seemed to have some of their edge back. I mean it's still very goth metal sounding, only of much better qualify than some of the crap they writing in the late 90s. Not really a mandatory band IMO and a bit unpredictable and inconsistent, but they've definitely got some cool ideas sprinkled throughout their discography

bjork is better than most of the shit you people listen to

ok if i was to make a list like so:
sacramentum - far away from the sun
blut aus nord - ultima thulee
gontyna kry - welowie
vinterriket - winterschatten
the shadow order - end of journey (song)
branikald - rdjandalir

what would you add to it