Black Metal.

I have to ask, are any of Aeternus' other albums worth checking out? I've been told they turned into a pretty crappy Death Metal band.

Yeah, that sounds about right. Some of the Aeternus black metal fans also enjoy "Shadows of Old", but personally, I've never really liked those transitionary albums, unless they're extremely well done. This one isn't.

photo15.jpg

quick, people who know more about bm than me: what's a black metal band that actually sounds heavy (as in, kickass deep bass and suchlike) not just fast and shittily produced/orchestral and "epic"?

blackened-anything-else doesn't count

thankee

quick, people who know more about bm than me: what's a black metal band that actually sounds heavy (as in, kickass deep bass and suchlike) not just fast and shittily produced/orchestral and "epic"?

thankee

Hail - Inheritance Of Evilness

thankee

Behemoth - Grom

I really dont think that would be necessary. I can find all his albums in stores easy. But it might be interesting to do something with the packaging.

thankee

Antaeus would fit good for that criteria.

Also try Katharsis. I cant speak much for all their albums, but try VVorldVVithoutEnd. That is a mind fuck of a record and would fit under what I would call "heavy" black metal.