Black Metal.

I'm still unsure of my view on the band. I enjoy Strength And Honour, but I'm still in purgatory concerning the second full-length and the first two EPs. I think I may have listened to Carelian Satanist Madness once as well.

I'm still unsure of my view on the band. I enjoy Strength And Honour, but I'm still in purgatory concerning the second full-length and the first two EPs. I think I may have listened to Carelian Satanist Madness once as well.

It does not seem like your kind of band.

Also your guiding me on Countess worked. I love the new album.

I need to check out Honour and Pride. Carelian Satanist Madness is nothing mind blowing but it is an enjoyable listen on that catchy/highly melodic level. Plus the production on the album is suitably apt.

The song True Blackness is pretty much a complete rip-off of Deathcrush. Not sure if that was inentional or not.

I think it was intentional. Personally, I thought Carelian Satanist Madness was crap, and when it was released I pretty much stopped listening to the band entirely. I too enjoy Strength and Honour and would say it's easily his/their best. I also remember enjoying the Black Katharsis EP. Perhaps it's time I dig them out of the collection.

The best thing the guy ever did was sing for Kyprian's Circle, though ;)

Can anyone help me out with a few tagging issues

Albums in question include Sombre Forêts' Quintessence. Just wondering if anyone can tell me if http://musicbrainz.org/release/44988da9-ffb3-49e0-bfb2-1720d01dabb1.html is the correct tracklisting/song lengths.

And does anyone know the correct song title tags for Nagelfar's Srontgorrth: Die Macht erfaßte das meine wie die Angst das Blut der Anderen.

No downloading debates please.

And does anyone know the correct song title tags for Nagelfar's Srontgorrth: Die Macht erfaßte das meine wie die Angst das Blut der Anderen.

No downloading debates please.

Are you simply after the correct song titles/order? I own a hard copy of the album, this is the track list presented on the back:

1. Kapitel Eins, Der Frühling: Als die Tore sich offnen...
2. Kapitel Zwei, Der Sommer: Die Existenz jenseits der Tore
3. Kapitel Drei, Der Herbst: Endzeit
4. Kapitel Vier, Der Winter: Trümmer
5. Kapitel Fünf: Willkommen zu Haus

Are you simply after the correct song titles/order? I own a hard copy of the album, this is the track list presented on the back:

1. Kapitel Eins, Der Frühling: Als die Tore sich offnen...
2. Kapitel Zwei, Der Sommer: Die Existenz jenseits der Tore
3. Kapitel Drei, Der Herbst: Endzeit
4. Kapitel Vier, Der Winter: Trümmer
5. Kapitel Fünf: Willkommen zu Haus

You're a legend. Many thanks.

Faustcoven update:

Time for an update;

A premix of the record was sent yesterday to Germany. There is not much work left before I can call it a wrap, but some bass recording and a solo or two still has to be finished. The release is as far as I know scheduled in a not to distant future, but this can perhaps be verified by Black Goat himself after he's had a chance to listen to the recordings, and can conclude that it does not sound like Dark Funeral with panflutes.