Black Metal.

That's a pretty love it or hate it album. I personally love it. Nevertheless, Ultima Thulee is definitely their best work.

I listened to Krohm on the busride today and was treated to quite an experience. Maybe I was just tired or in a daze but the music really seemed to take hold of me even on the first listen. I got a similar feeling listening to Blodhemn by Enslaved shortly before it. I need more Enslaved.

Have you heard The Work Which Transforms God? because if you haven't, you really need to and if you have, then what the hell?! It's by far the best thing BAN have done.

Not by far, as I rank Memoria Vetusta I around a 95, whereas TWWTG is pretty much a perfect album. :p

I've been really enjoying the first Darkspace album lately. Can anyone speak on behalf of the second album? - how does it compare to the first, is it as repatative?

The first is better, but the second is very good. Pretty much the same sound but with longer songs and more ambient passages. A worthy acquisition.

Underrated? I never heard anyone say anything bad about them, well partially because they are pretty unkown IMO.