Black Metal.

Hydra Head, but thats a bitch to get on.

Southern Lord, also a bitch and a bit of a cash grab label.

Battle Kommand

tUMULT

Razorback Records

I really dont know.

Sign with fucking Nuclear War Now!. Of course, you have to play non-trendy trendfag shit and be good to sign to them.

^I wonder how many bands get the chance to sign with something bigger like Candlelight? some may prefer being on a smaller label, I'm guesing NWN does the kvlt limited 666 copies thing?

It depends on what you mean. I mean, I "care" about labels insofar as I trust that certain labels will consistently release quality material or that the person running the label is a good and/or trustworthy guy, but it's not going to force me to like or dislike something.

i have a quick question

what are the sun0 albums with attila? i wanted to check them out. sorry if this should be in a different thread but i have no idea what genre it would be cause i've never heard it.

You might be thinking of Black One which featured some local black metal acts such as Leviathan and Xasthur doing some extra things?

i have a quick question

what are the sun0 albums with attila? i wanted to check them out. sorry if this should be in a different thread but i have no idea what genre it would be cause i've never heard it.

White2 and Oracle.

i was under the impression that he appeared a lot in some album. i was wrong?

Well, the last song clocks in around 25:18, but even at that his vocals are not like the are in Mayhem but are more subtle.

You might be thinking of Black One which featured some local black metal acts such as Leviathan and Xasthur doing some extra things?

Did Sin Nanna aid to that album at all?