Black Metal.

^I liked the stuff from Leviathan off Tenth Level of Suicide and the other full length, I don't know what I'll make if his music sounds like DSO considering I don't really like DSO.

Judas Iscariot is way too underrated on this forum. People should pay more attention to this guy's older releases.

All the covers of his songs by other USBM bands will be sufficient for me. I wouldn't be up to sitting through a whole album of that stuff.

Does anyone here besides me like Dark Funeral's Vobiscum Satanas? It retains the evil cold atmosphere of Secrets of The Black Arts without as much quality but a couple great songs though it's all consistently good, possibly Emperor Magus Caligula's finest hour as a vocalist.

i think it rocks pretty hard but everyone always seems to give them such a hard time like they are a sellout mainstream band or something.

they have everything a black metal band needs to sound awesome in that album. i just don't see how anyone can think the songs aren't well written. they blast the shit out of everything. the vocals are evil and seething and the whole album is just non-stop unrelenting.

At Lord Kur: Yes, they have great chord tremolo riffs, they are the basis for all of their songs of course, they have good single string tremolo riffs, though mostly not great, kinda like Dimmu Borgir on Enthrone Darkness Triumphant, except Dimmu relies on symphonics while Dark Funeral relies on the chord tremolo riffs. Dark Funeral's best single string tremolo is in the song Enriched By Evil by the way, I love that tremolo that comes up.

At Lord Kur: Yes, they have great chord tremolo riffs, they are the basis for all of their songs of course, they have good single string tremolo riffs, though mostly not great, kinda like Dimmu Borgir on Enthrone Darkness Triumphant, except Dimmu relies on symphonics while Dark Funeral relies on the chord tremolo riffs. Dark Funeral's best single string tremolo is in the song Enriched By Evil by the way, I love that tremolo that comes up.

why are you directing all that gobbledygook at me? i just like the way it sounds.