Black Metal.

^I need to hear that album then sometime.
Also I like that band Corpus Christii, has anyone else heard them? What do you think of them? I first heard them on XM Radio but am finding more songs on their MySpace.

Grimfaug-Defloration of Life's Essence is fucking badass!!!!!!!!!

Grimfaug sucks, Katharsis is a much better exemple of UAFM worship. I must admit Paragon Impure is great stuff from Belgium, they're close friends to Grimfaug.

Also I like that band Corpus Christii, has anyone else heard them? What do you think of them?

Tormented Belief and The Torment Continues are good albums but the main guy responsible for that band is a complete moron, I fucking hate him.

Satanic Warmaster is decent. I never found them to be anything particularly special but definitely worth a listen every once in a while.

Katharsis is fucking awesome for sure. Definitely reminds me of Darkthrone on speed or meth or something. Crazy and fucked up.

I encourage you to listen to more Satanic Warmaster to realize how insanely great he is :p

Grimfaug sucks, Katharsis is a much better exemple of UAFM worship. I must admit Paragon Impure is great stuff from Belgium, they're close friends to Grimfaug.

Hell yeah, both Katharsis and Paragon Impure rule. I hope one day for a follow up to To Gauis... awesome stuff.

On the subject of Satanic Warmaster, I still really like Strength & Honour after all these years, and the following EP and full-length are both decent. Everything else is pretty weak though. I absolutely hated Carelian Satanist Madness.

I've been really getting into Kataxu's Roots Thunder as of late. I know the album has only two black metal songs but the album is ambient perfection imo.