Black Metal.

Satyricon's coming out with a new EP at the end of May.
Dear friends! On 30th May Roadrunner Records releases Satyricon' new EP limited edition: "My Skin Is Cold." More details will be announced as soon. Now the band is working on a new album that will be out before the end of the year, yet for Roadrunner label.

At soon!
I may have to grab up this EP. I was able to hear a little of the new song My Skin is Cold on youtube from the Inferno performance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seem to dislike Satanic Warmaster after seeing how much of a faggot that guy is.

I see him posting on a regular basis via FMP, every time he starts a thread, it always turns into an anti-satanic warmaster topic, the guy sure gets bashed a lot hehe.

I see him posting on a regular basis via FMP, every time he starts a thread, it always turns into an anti-satanic warmaster topic, the guy sure gets bashed a lot hehe.

WAIT! HE IS ON A FORUM!? I GOTTA SIGN UP THERE AND FUCK WITH HIM!

Also, Ash Pool is amazing raw and disgusting black metal filled with primitive and badass guitar riffs!

The Blood of Martyrs demo is really good. There might be a few copies left out there. It's quite original. Sludgy black metal with a ton of low end. The production is like a muddy Instinct: Decay. There are tribal-sounding interludes between the songs which I find better than some of the generic sounding synth stuff that people have been using forever. Some of the leads and solos are a little jazzy sounding. The main guy did some guitar work for Nachtmystium in the past. The similarities are relatively low however.

I think VVVVV and Cookiecutter might like this the most.

I remember listening to this and liking it.

Satyricon's coming out with a new EP at the end of May.
Dear friends! On 30th May Roadrunner Records releases Satyricon' new EP limited edition: "My Skin Is Cold." More details will be announced as soon. Now the band is working on a new album that will be out before the end of the year, yet for Roadrunner label.

At soon!
I may have to grab up this EP. I was able to hear a little of the new song My Skin is Cold on youtube from the Inferno performance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbXiysPajsk

Good song, but sounds like it could have come straight off of Now, Diabolical.

Mathiäs;7168930 said:
Yeah. And how are they not songs? wtf

Seriously. Who's to say instrumental tracks are always just filler?

What's FMP?

Full Moon Productions. Same label that originally released Mysticum's In the Streams of Inferno.

So I'm listening to Cor Scorpii right now, one of the bands to rise out of Windir's ashes. Upon first listen it seems to be pretty good stuff

Lunar Aurora worth checking out?

Yes! Such a great band.

Speaking of Lunar Aurora, I cannot get a copy of the last album they released and I've been trying for a long time. If anyone has it I would be very happy get it from you on AIM or something; I'm sure I would have something worth your while to trade.

WAIT! HE IS ON A FORUM!? I GOTTA SIGN UP THERE AND FUCK WITH HIM!

Also, Ash Pool is amazing raw and disgusting black metal filled with primitive and badass guitar riffs!

Do you have a "flavor of the day" black metal band or something? :p You seem to praise a different band every day.