Black Metal.

Regardless, early MF kicks the ass of either of those three. Though Bathory and CF were still kick ass early on.

Speaking of "old school Black/Thrash" like Bathory and CF, I just found this Swedish band called Tyrant. They released their debut 'Reclaim the Flame' in 2007 on HELLS CARGO/PULVERISED RECORDS/LISTENABLE RECORDS. They aren't anything that amazing, but pretty dirty if you're into the throwback shit like Aura Noir and Abigail. Check them out.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=154140115

Funny thing is that list is missing the Band Flesh God Apocalypse and 3 kids in my school have their shirt...
I live in New York and apparently their a black metal band from California so its not like these guys are local either
Also 1349 fucking rules and is way more extreme then KOK listen to their old crap its the best

Well, I'm looking for Mayhem worship, any ideas?

No one has really copied DMDS...

Frost (UK) - Cursed Again is perfect DMDS worship, it sounds so close to the real deal...... that even Attila sing on the last song.

I have one of the singer called "The Fog" on my msn but I haven't seens him for a while and since Mick Kenny is so busy with Anaal Nathrakh, he split-up this band last years, that sucks because that was probably the album I listened the most in 2002.

Samples

Judas Iscacrot-"From Hateful Visions" off of Heaven In Flames might be the first attempt to fuse Post-Punk with black metal and might just be the only time it has ever worked.

Judas Iscacrot-"From Hateful Visions" off of Heaven In Flames might be the first attempt to fuse Post-Punk with black metal and might just be the only time it has ever worked.
That's a brilliant song, I'd never thought of it like that before. "Heaven In Flames" wins pretty hard as a whole tbh:headbang: One of my favourite Black Metal albums

judas iscariot is definately among my favorite bands. does anyone know what projects Akhenaten might be working on nowadays?

well that's too bad. i'm listening to "from hateful visions" right now and i see what you mean the song is actually dare i say...pretty? it definately has a post punk feel kinda like the softboys. very great song.

That's a brilliant song, I'd never thought of it like that before. "Heaven In Flames" wins pretty hard as a whole tbh:headbang: One of my favourite Black Metal albums

Yeah, that album is pretty awesome. I need to checkout some of his other albums, hope they are the same has this one.

Dethroned, Conquered and Forgotten is his best release in my opinion. It contains his most unique, aggressive and ambitious material, even though it's really short.