Black Metal.

Because thats not a real case. Peste Noire is as kvlt as it gets. I own the original Folkfuck Folie and some other releases from them.

The opening riff in Husker Du's Pink Turns To Blue sounds like it could've been from a Burzum record. Well, more so that Burzum riffs sound similar to that riff but still.

I just love this:lol:

Husker Du from Minneapolis. Maybe a relative of mine?

"Husker Du" means "Do you remember", and at least in Norway its remembered as the name of a TV program that had old stars preforming their old hits. A lot of 60 to 80 years old people in the audience.

And the Burzum connection is intriging. :)

I just love this:lol:

Husker Du from Minneapolis. Maybe a relative of mine?

"Husker Du" means "Do you remember", and at least in Norway its remembered as the name of a TV program that had old stars preforming their old hits. A lot of 60 to 80 years old people in the audience.

And the Burzum connection is intriging. :)

Yep, from Minneapolis.

Peste Noire's really not that underground, even though they don't use MySpace. They're still a pretty nice band.

I'm pretty sure I just said they're not that underground, especially since most black metal listeners download music nowadays. They're much more well-known than a lot of other black metal bands, and are definitely one of the most popular black metal bands from France.

Has anyone heard Transcending Bizarre? - The Serpents Manifolds? I heard the song Irreversible on a sampler it was ruled.

What do you guys think about Endstille? I saw them live and they impressed me.
ALso Taake is a great band, I love to listen to the albums in the evining or on rainy days :p

I have 'Endstille's Reich' and i love the album. I played it for a few weeks straight when i first got it.