Black Metal.

If you don't already, listen to Taake. One of the better one man BM projects.

Taake is high on my list. Which album do you reccomend I pick on my next run?

Sirius win the most boring cover in the world award for this effort:
47116.jpg

What is on the cover exactly?

American black metal band Nachtmystium is great. Their latest album, Instinct : Decay, is quite the record. Mostly raw black metal, but they add touches of psychedelics on the guitar leads/solos which is really what set them apart. The mCD Eulogy IV is what introduced these sounds to the band's music, but I think they took are large leap with the newest album. Check them out if you haven't already. They put on a great live show as well.

American black metal band Nachtmystium is great. Their latest album, Instinct : Decay, is quite the record. Mostly raw black metal, but they add touches of psychedelics on the guitar leads/solos which is really what set them apart. The mCD Eulogy IV is what introduced these sounds to the band's music, but I think they took are large leap with the newest album. Check them out if you haven't already. They put on a great live show as well.
YES :kickass:

Bahaha! I've been eventually banned from russian forum for just naming a band Temnozor in my recomendation, as they took it as propaganding of facism. :cool:

Well, first they made me a warning. :rolleyes: And I started proving that they were wrong and that they are just nuts, and that I don't give a fuck about their political points of view and all i'm going to talk on that forum is music. And ta-daaaa :D The point is that the forum is russiand and Temnozor are russian too, lols!

A lot of folk here in Israel listen to Graveland and go out of their way to convince local retailers to import their albums. So far they have been unsuccessful,but who knows what the future holds. YeaAnd I like apocalyptic marching music with provocative lyrics hence I'm friends with Hitler:.rrrightttt.......:rolleyes: Fuck stupid stereotypes and the people who create them:mad:

Reactions: ~Neurotica
Well, first they made me a warning. :rolleyes: And I started proving that they were wrong and that they are just nuts, and that I don't give a fuck about their political points of view and all i'm going to talk on that forum is music. And ta-daaaa :D The point is that the forum is russiand and Temnozor are russian too, lols!

So um... what forum is this.

Reactions: ~Neurotica