Black Metal.

I paid way too much (since it was registered mail) and it took a couple of weeks. If you're willing to wait a little bit, you'll be able to get it much cheaper if you buy stateside.

I want it sooooo bad. Could you PM it to me.

EDIT: Holy fucking shit. I am listening to the first sample I have hard from this record. This is some great stuff.

Raventale is not really depressive black metal though. It's more like black/doom. There's nothing depressive in lyrics, too.
As for "Antikosmos" - it's damn great. And the first track 'Svarte' is fantastic, I love the intro too. So full of anger. Ideology. It's nice when the music itself is cool, but twice better when it's actually smart music.

I'm into black metal. I used to into the really raw "tr00 kvlt" black metal like 4-6 years ago, but it got old after a while. I still listen to some raw/orthodox/"tr00" bands, but only the ones that are more adept, like Nox Intempesta, Tsjuder, Immortal, Emperor (the older stuff was kind of raw), etc..

Now though, I like my black metal to be more along the lines of symphonic black metal, progressive black metal, melodic black metal, etc., bands like Ne Obliviscaris, Alghazanth, Enochian Crescent, so on and so forth. Some people call bands that aren't the raw/lo-fi stuff "unblack metal," but I think that's horse shit, but I have my own reasons for thinking that.

Here is a link to my collection on Metal-Archives, if anyone feels like browsing the list of bands I like, you can see what I'm into.

http://www.metal-archives.com/usercol.php?id=41073&nickname=anathematized_one