Black Metal.

Everything else. MoRT is trash. Get "The Work Which Transforms God", "
Memoria Vetusta I: Fathers Of The Icy Age", and "Ultima Thulée".

I went ahead and downloaded Memoria Vetusta I: Fathers Of The Icy Age and am totally loving this. As soon as I'm done being broke, I'm going to get myself an actual copy of the album.

So, Folkfuck Folie isn't terrible. I always see people saying it is. It is not as good as their last full length, but it is still a decent album.

So, Folkfuck Folie isn't terrible. I always see people saying it is. It is not as good as their last full length, but it is still a decent album.

This is 100% true. Oh, and before someone asks, he's talking about Peste Noire.

I think it shows how multi-faced they are with their music. Instead of making another majestic record they made a dirt, decaying one. I just fucking hope we get a new record soon.

A Forest of Stars- The Corpse of Rebirth.
Very interesting album. I enjoyed it very much upon my first listen a while ago. i would recomend it to anyone who likes their black metal to be a bit different. I picked up the album when I heard them compared to In The Woods... They sound different, and are not as fucking awesome, but they do give off the same type of vibe. Based on 1 listen, this album is recommended. How it will hold up after repeated lessons, we will see.

A Forest of Stars- The Corpse of Rebirth is very, very plain and boring. It's described as Psychadelic which couldn't be further from the truth.

A Forest of Stars- The Corpse of Rebirth is very, very plain and boring. It's described as Psychadelic which couldn't be further from the truth.

I disagree with the first part, but I am in agreement with the second part. I don't really understand where that description came from.