Black Metal.

I busted out Blut Aus Nord's TWWTG yesterday. I forgot how sinister sounding it was. What a great piece of work. I still like Memuria Vetusta I better though, although it's much more formulaic.

I need some recs for stuff similar to TWWG but with possibly better musicianship. Basically sinister sounding black metal with atmosphere & technical riffs & solos.

A Forest of Stars- The Corpse of Rebirth is very, very plain and boring. It's described as Psychadelic which couldn't be further from the truth.

In order for something to sound plain, it has to sound very typical, which that album definitely doesn't even if you find it boring. Maybe it's just me, but I find criticisms annoying when they're put through in an inaccurate fashion, though I have no problem with you disliking the band.

Your opinion doesn´t really matter since you´re a woman,women have never contributed anything to metal and quite frankly there´s no women who understand metal.

You should probably consider suicide, not only for your idiotic opinion, but for the fact that you think "´" is an apostrophe.

Don't know if anybody here cares about Khold, but I've just played their new one "Hundre ar Gammal" and it's good.

Also have "Krek", which sounds similar.

I like their kind of Black Metal, slower, played without blast beats and lyrics are all in norwegian. Sounds fucking evil.

I used to really like Khold a few years back. I should check them out again.

Your opinion doesn´t really matter since you´re a woman,women have never contributed anything to metal and quite frankly there´s no women who understand metal.

My lead guitarist is a women and she'd melt your face off with her incredible musicianship. Get the fuck off the planet. You're inhibiting the progress of extreme metal and the human race in general.

you know what? that album is a mindfuck

inhuman is right. it's the best thing they have done by far. but i still appreciate mort