Black Metal.

I don't know if I like it or not.
It just keep pounding and pounding and now I think my brain is mush enough to not have an opinion. It's kinda cool.

To be fair, the entire album really has to be heard right in a row. And to me it was pretty bad at first, but after I got used to it, it became one of my favorite albums EVER.

To be fair, the entire album really has to be heard right in a row. And to me it was pretty bad at first, but after I got used to it, it became one of my favorite albums EVER.

I'll agree that the whole album is most effective when listened in its entirety, but songs like "Our Blessed Frozen Cells" and "Procession of the Dead Clowns" are brilliant on their own imo.

"Choir of the Dead" and "Our Blessed Frozen Cells" are definitely the best songs to listen to non-contextually. IMO Procession isn't one of the best to just throw on. It is really effective right after Density.

So I'm listening to Fas - Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum for the first time in a really intense thunderstorm. Talk about an experience!

Funny, that's how I first listened to it as well. In fact, it was the most extreme thunderstorm I'd ever experienced and it was 4 in the morning.