Black Metal.

well can I buy any of these bands material? The first 3-4 bands I myspaced and liked, all had at most an EP or a demo.

Most of them will be releasing full lengths within a few months, just have to play the waiting game but they are coming. :headbang:

alrighty, last q, got a blog or are most easy to find on google? dont wanna just listen to the myspace for however long

No blog, i've only heard of most of these from Alex, so you might be stuck on Myspace.

Does anyone like Trinacria? It seems like i probably would like it, kind of atmospheric, anyone heard the album?

The bolded part really helps a lot. :loco:

Hey, it's actually possible. I think it's a great concept. I've never heard anything like it, but I don't see why shit like that wouldn't have been done by someone.

I'm just thinking of some sinister ass sounding atmospheric shit, like TWWTG. Put in a killer riff to spice it up & then a fucking sweet lead. It's possible, & bands are doing shit like that, I'm sure. They just might lack the skills or talent to make it sound good.

Hey, it's actually possible. I think it's a great concept. I've never heard anything like it, but I don't see why shit like that wouldn't have been done by someone.

I'm just thinking of some sinister ass sounding atmospheric shit, like TWWTG. Put in a killer riff to spice it up & then a fucking sweet lead. It's possible, & bands are doing shit like that, I'm sure. They just might lack the skills or talent to make it sound good.
It seems to me that you are not grasping the core themes of black metal. No one here listens to it for a "fucking sweet lead".

It seems to me that you are not grasping the core themes of black metal. No one here listens to it for a "fucking sweet lead".

I know that most don't, but it seems like a sweet concept. Genres are constantly expanding. It does sound like a jumbled idea, but whatev. It's time for something fresh. Black metal is slowly becoming a different genre anyways. What I mean is that it's not like it was in the 90's, & the newer bands trying to replicate that sound are usually poser bands tbh. I'm not saying that more recent black metal bands suck. Most of the classics evolved in to something completely different than what they once were.

ShredHead, check out the new Krallice album. I'm addicted to it right now. The reviews on M-A should detail what it's like to you.

And thanks for restating your point, I agree with you to an extent. But you really would like Krallice as they have sick solos and stuff.

I was considering checking them out when you mentioned them in the Orthrelm thread. I've heard a lot of Orthrelm, & it's not my gig, but this Krallice just sounds like something the might really be worth looking into. You have pretty good taste, why the hell not.

I was considering checking them out when you mentioned them in the Orthrelm thread. I've heard a lot of Orthrelm, & it's not my gig, but this Krallice just sounds like something the might really be worth looking into. You have pretty good taste, why the hell not.

It's nothing really like Orthrelm.

Over the past few days I have been getting into Root. And I have one question, how can a band that is so consistently fucking awesome go so relatively unheard of? I probably wouldn't have ever encountered them if it weren't for Dodens rateyourmusic page that I stumbled across last week.

Over the past few days I have been getting into Root. And I have one question, how can a band that is so consistently fucking awesome go so relatively unheard of? I probably wouldn't have ever encountered them if it weren't for Dodens rateyourmusic page that I stumbled across last week.

Do you like their latest stuff? Daemon Viam?