Black Metal.

mainstream women are worthless but theres a pretty good underground scene mostly focused around ukraine, they've got a bit of a nazi thing going on though unfortunately

Semargl's Attack On God is actually the first I've heard by them, and it's pretty fucking great. Calculating, mechanical and spiteful as HELL, but still catchy and evil sounding. I like it a lot.

October Falls was a pretty good album. I've been really interested in the Greek black metal scene lately, alot of excellent bands and releases coming from the isles!

That shit sounded cool! Sounds like they listen a lot to Emperors Prometheus. But what's up with the name though? Copyright battle in the horizon?

Maybe it's just me, but I find criticisms annoying when they're put through in an inaccurate fashion, though I have no problem with you disliking the band.

Blackmail said in the black metal thread:
"Maybe that's because Nocturnal Depression is stupid and worthless, not to mention there's nothing about them that stands out as original or unique."

Accurate..

October Falls was a pretty good album. I've been really interested in the Greek black metal scene lately, alot of excellent bands and releases coming from the isles!

hey man if you find anything good let me know, i have about 4-5 bands from the scene that I like. I recommend Athos cds, they are 6 bucks over at God Is Myth records

hey man if you find anything good let me know, i have about 4-5 bands from the scene that I like. I recommend Athos cds, they are 6 bucks over at God Is Myth records

There are alot of good bands, tell me some of the ones you know so i won't repeat names you know.

Blackmail said in the black metal thread:
"Maybe that's because Nocturnal Depression is stupid and worthless, not to mention there's nothing about them that stands out as original or unique."

Accurate..

wtf is this? Use the quote button.

the ones I like are Nocternity, Kawir, Stutthof, Athos and macabre omen off the top of my head. didnt get into zemial/varathron and early RChrist

Check out: Abyssgale, Angstridden, Burial Hordes,Cross Denied,Devathorn, Crown Thy Horns, Enshadowed, Ezgaroth, Fiendish, Necromantia, Prometheus(no vocals yet), Ravencult, Septic Flesh, The One, Vomit Church.

Should keep you busy for a few.

Check out: Abyssgale, Angstridden, Burial Hordes,Cross Denied,Devathorn, Crown Thy Horns, Enshadowed, Ezgaroth, Fiendish, Necromantia, Prometheus(no vocals yet), Ravencult, Septic Flesh, The One, Vomit Church.

Should keep you busy for a few.

do you go on a blog to find these out? Listening to Abyssgale atm and this is fucking sweet, but im going to guess the EP was pressed for like 9 people right? :lol:

do you go on a blog to find these out? Listening to Abyssgale atm and this is fucking sweet, but im going to guess the EP was pressed for like 9 people right? :lol:

No, i have a friend from Greece who is obsessed with black metal and the scene in his country, so i find alot of good stuff!