Black Metal.

I only have Root's first three albums and they're all awesome, though admittedly I still can't get into parts of The Temple in the Underworld. What else is worth picking up from them?

After an initial sampling of all their major releases I would say Kargeras and The Book are worth your time as well.

Black Seal is an amazing piece of black art, but it's not what Whiskey Funeral is looking for. Something with harsher vocals, but i haven't heard the earlier material so assume the vocal style is there?

@ RMS: Did you like Ezgaroth? I got their cd today and really fucking enjoying it.

Really fucking enjoying this Nocturnal Graves cd, some excellent fucking blackened thrash! Makes me want to decapitate my fellow college students! =D =D =D =D

Black Seal is an amazing piece of black art, but it's not what Whiskey Funeral is looking for. Something with harsher vocals, but i haven't heard the earlier material so assume the vocal style is there?

@ RMS: Did you like Ezgaroth? I got their cd today and really fucking enjoying it.

theres no myspace or anything for em, and i dont really care for Industrial BM

I'm waiting on Gorgoroth's Twilight of The Idols CD to come in, what do you think of that album and how does it compare to the other Gaahl ear Gorgoroth Cd's?

I'm waiting on Gorgoroth's Twilight of The Idols CD to come in, what do you think of that album and how does it compare to the other Gaahl ear Gorgoroth Cd's?

I think it's the best one with Gaahl. A lot better than "Incipit Satan" and better than "Ad Majorem Sathanas Gloriam."