Black Metal.

Shit, dude. There've been some incredible releases lately. I would definitely recommend Setherial's Death Triumphant, Watain's Sworn to the Dark, Meridian's The Seventh Sun, Enthroned's Tetra Karcist, Teratism's Pure Unadulterated Hate and their split with Lugubre, Templi Omnium Hominum Pacis Abhas, Wolves in the Throneroom's Two Hunters, Kampfar's Heimgang, Cor Scorpii's Monument...

Some that are a little more iffy... You might like Nachtmystium's Worldfall EP and Assassins, Xasthur's Defective Epitaph, Averse Sefira's Advent Parallax and Tetragrammatical Astygmata, Enochian Crescent's Black Church, and Ajattara's Kalmanto.

You might also want to check out Kastigation on their Myspace page.

And if you've already heard all of these releases (or many of them), sorry for not being helpful.

Nice post.

Thanks for the recommendations so far. I got Romances by Mystic Forest and i'm thouroughly enjoying it, though it kind of bothered me that I found some ''lifting'' in some piano parts, don't know if the whole album is like this though.

Mutiilation question: do I buy Vampires of Black Imperial Blood or Remains of a Ruined, Dead, Cursed Soul?

You're more likely to not have to pay a few hundred dollars for the latter, though it will still cost way too much.